Monday, May 31, 2004

REBECCA!!!!

Spent sunday being looked after by Angela, she was
quite happy to do it so I let her! She liked the
administering food and the bedbath best. I do the
helpless invalid really well. When she saw my griddled
bum she frowned. I felt rather sheepish and silly.
"Did Alan do this to you?"
"I wish! No it was my Ex, Jeff."
"What is it with you and all these men Becka?" Angela
shook her head sadly.
"Beats me! I liked Jeff and had an 'unusual' relationship
with him.I was with him along time and hand on heart I was
never unfaithful! Jeff's there if I need him, physically
anyway. Alan, well that's the heartbreaker, he really
was the right guy for me and I've stuffed that one up!
Although he is not blameless in all of this." Though
I would forgive him tomorrow. Damn it.
"Are you sure you could not settle for me?" Angela,
smiled but I could feel the loneliness and deep need.
"Angela you are fantastic! You really don't want anyone
to 'settle' for you, you are worth so much more."
This seemed to please her and she went home happy,
but I've made a mental note not to encourage her anymore-
it's just not fair. I'm still not gay.
Spent this morning being a Bank Holiday dressed in
my red satin PJ's watching taped episodes of 'Most
Haunted' and remembering how happy I'd been with Alan.
We used to laugh and mock the programme, then spook
eachother out like kids when it finished! I can't
believe that I've only been with him since march and
it is already over. So there I sat, looking attractive
for a thirty-something fuckwit when there was a hammering
at the door.
She stood there like Lauren Bacall, tall blonde,
angular and smoking like a chimney. Her clothes were
vintage Prada and her lips blood red. Fuck me.
"Mother!" I squeaked.
"Don't you 'Mother'me Rebecca!"
Then she forced her way into my flat, with suitcases.
Help me!
Becka (I need all the support I can get!)

No comments: