Sunday, May 02, 2004

Cor! Mickey Straw!

While waiting for the police to turn up
I smoked around 20 fags and had a
couple of stiff brandies (for my nerves).
When I opened the door:
"You've got to be kidding!" I yelped and threw
myself bodily into the man's arms.
Mick Straw himself, the boy that had deflowered
me and taught me how to light my own farts.
My very first and best, Mickey!
"Sexy Bex!" He laughed aloud and crushed me
to his manly chest. He was totally different
from when I had known him. He had been a skinny
boy with a mop of curly brown hair. Now he was
more of a body builder type and he was hairless,
he looked like Bruce Willis in Pulp fiction only younger.
He was now Detective Constable, I could'nt
believe it, we used to go shop lifting together as
kids. I showed him the note.
"Did you touch it?" he asked.
"Well, duh! Of course, how else would I have been
able to read it?"
"Alright! I take it we have a set of your prints?"
"Yes, they were taken the other day. Do you
think it's a nutter Mick?"
"I don't know what to think at present, are you
going to be ok on your own?"
"Well I did have a boyfriend, but he's playing silly
buggers at the moment. Do you think I should
move out?"
"Do you still know the other hags, Alex and Ruth?"
He grinned in memory.
"Oh yeah! Oi! And what do you mean about 'other'
hags? We're all gorgeous especially me."
We laughed in eachothers faces, totally unprofessional
on his part, but what the hell. He smelled good as
well.
"I think that you should stay anywhere but here,
but if thats not an option maybe I could crash
on your settee?" He raised his eyebrows and
grinned at me.
"Are you single Mickey?" I did'nt need more aggro
in my life.
"Mmm, kind of married, but a slice from a cut
loaf is never missed." He winked at me.
"You men!" I can't say that I was'nt tempted,
but the last thing I wanted was yet more crazy
jealous women like Justine , Estelle and Pru
hammering on my door.
"Best not then." I leaned forward and kissed
his dimpling cheek, somehow his mouth
found my lips and for old times sake I kissed
him properly.
"Hmmph!" Alan stood lividly white in shock in my
living room, I had'nt heard him come in.
"Alan!" I said:"This is a policeman!" As if that
explained it all.
"Dectective Constable Mick Staw." Said Mickey,
I could tell that he was cringing as bad as I
was.
"I see. These modern softly softly approaches
really work don't they? What did you do as an
encore, show her your truncheon or chain her
to the bed with your handcuffs?" If anyone
else had said it I would have laughed, but Alan
was fuming.
"It's not like that! Bex and I went to school
together. Anyway I here on official business."
Mickey squared up to Alan, although not as tall,
he was definately the stronger of the men.
"What happened?" Said Alan, for a moment more
concerned about me then what he had seen.
I showed him the note.
"Do you think it could be Pru?" I asked.
"Don't be stupid! She would'nt resort to this
sort campaign." Alan looked at me.
"I though your'd gone, all your stuff is missing!"
I said in a whiny voice.
"So you kiss a copper?" I felt Mickey bristle by
my side."I tidied up you daft girl! I moved everything
around until I had space to put my gear away! Did
you think I'd left you?"
"Yes I did!" It caught me then, the feeling of terror
at the note and the loss of Alan . I burst into
childish tears of woe.
"It's not so bad!" Said Mickey.
"I'll sort this out Officer." Said Alan:"I am her
boyfriend!"
"Alright I'll leave, Becka you have my number and
don't hesitate to call if anything else happens.
Hell:" He glared at Alan:"Call me anyway!"
After he had left:
"What a cheeky bastard!" Said Alan and set about
comforting me.
"Your not angry that I kissed him?"
"I'm not exactly delighted, but a kiss right? I
suppose that would be ok."
Then a thought hit me.
"Did you kiss Pru the other day?"
"Yes I did, on the cheek and she kissed me
chasely on the lips. I mean no tongues
or slobbering. She never did like that anyway!
Not like you! I can never stay angry at you for long
I just have to think of the sex and you've won me
over!"
"You make me sound like an animal!" I protested.
"You are!" He laughed and pushed me down on
the rug, landing next to me in a heap of gangly legs.
"Grrrrr!" I showed him just how bestial I could
be.
Becka.

No comments: