Thursday, May 27, 2004

HER RULES

Well yesterday was a lesson in embarrassment and
humiliation! Alan shuffled off muttering something
on the lines of:"I can't handle this!"
Sisterthing glared and took Stupidog out to the hall.
"How could you? In front of an impressional dog?"
"I don't know what happened! You have to believe me!"
I squealed.
"Yeah right! I find you naked in bed with Big Momma
and of course, nothing is going on, it never is!
No wonder people get pissed off by you! Poor Alan, he
looked so hopeful standing there with a big bunch of
lilies."
"Flowers? I didn't see any!" I felt frantic and I was
still rather naked. I was hoping up and down the hall
trying to put some jeans on.
"Pathetic Becks." Muttered Raine. "He left them in the
hall. I think you should get your priorities right
before you start another bloody relationship!"
"Got a problem with gay women have you?" Said Angela,
equally naked (perhaps more so) who had crept up
from behind of us.
"No problem at all, my problem is with Becka, not
you." Raine squinted at Angela:"For gods sake put
some clothes on both of you, your making me ill!"
She slammed the door behind her taking her dog with
her.
"What a bigot." Said Angela.
"Hey that's my sister! She's fine." I managed to find
a Fruit-of-the-loom t-shirt, one of Alan's to
cover my modesty. I felt bad and seedy.
"Did we?" I made a rude hand gesture to Angela.
She shook her head ruefully:"No you passed out!
But we have time now, maybe we could...?"
"No! We have to go to work!" I said hastily.
"I'm the boss remember, I say when we work. You
have to remember Becka you are not in a normal
9 to 5 job anymore. Some days you have to work
around the clock, others, like today you can take
it easy and rest. Come rest with me."
So with a heavy heart I followed her back into the
bedroom. All I could think about was Alan and much
to Angela's annoyance, I kept my clothes on.
"Honey you have to relax! Look lets just snuggle
and see what happens eh?" She coaxed.
Luckily before long she was snoring again. At this
rate I will lose Alan and my job! I don't think I
can have sex with her-it's really not for me!
Becka

No comments: