Monday, May 24, 2004

THE ONE AND ONLY-ALAN

Spoke to Alan last night and it confirmed all my
doubts about phoning him in the first place!
When I told him about my new job and hinted at the
dubious nature of my boss-to-be Angela Grade he was
rather less then supportive.
"I thought you liked lesbians."
"I do, they are really cool-but I don't want to be
one!"
"Why are you encouraging her then, you are a Muff-tease!"
He chuckled deep in his throat. I told him about my
hair. He tutted and grumbled away like a spinster aunt.
"Not again Becka! So we both have shaven hair, shall
we start a new sect?"
"Cheating boyfriend arse-hole club?"
"I don't think so." But he did laugh and :"Pru's
been around, I told her to sling her hook for good.
I said that we had to work through our problems
and that she was contributing to them."
"Really? Talk about closing the stable door after
the horse has bolted! I should feel flattered, I
don't , you and these silly women have caused
all the problems in the first place!"
"What about your DC Big-Dick and 'The Shit'? They
were not standing around holding any coats you know,
they were actively participating!"
"That's different." I pursed my lips, men always pass
the buck (back to me).
"Thought it would be. Anyway if you need me you
know where I am." I did not want this to end, this
connection, but I let him go anyway.
"Probably won't need you, bye."
I resisted the urge to ask him to keep me company
after all I had Stupidog to walk. Bastard
mutt is already getting on my nerves, he's already
tried to deflower my low table.
Work today was non existent, I swear all that woman
does is lunch. No wonder she's fat. Spent all morning
watching health and safety videos and filling in forms.
Then we had a two hour lunch. Then Angela suggested
that we have a look at some oriental material in
a swatch folder, whilst telling me that I had the
bluest eyes. Hmmm. I gritted my teeth, how low could
I go? Ask Angela, I'm sure that she could find new
depths for me to sink to. Finally texted Alex back to
congratulate and scold her.
Becka (sad lonely)Martin

No comments: