Friday, May 28, 2004

ANGELA (Going down)

I love Sex in The City, really I do-it could be
written for me if:
1./I was gorgeous
2./I was rich
3./I gave a shit
4./I could shop without having panic attacks

Because I don't really match the criteria to be a
real SATC girl it does not mean that I can't learn
from the gems of knowledge it bestowed.
Like the episode when Charlotte started hanging out
with the rich lesbians and the leader of this exclusive
club said: "If you don't eat pussy then your not a dyke."
This could be said of me, I can act as butch and
reckless as anyone. I've kissed Alex and Ruth with
tongues and had a naked shower with both of them.
But at the end of the day, I really have not got the
ability to muff-munch. I'm not equipped for it.
My failing.
When Angela awoke from her sleep, she slid down the
sheets (and down on me). I hated it, really I did.
Of course I'm lying and enjoyed every moment, but I
wasn't thinking of her. Firmly inside my head was
Kevin Kline and I managed to get off on it, my orgasm
was as intense and wonderful as any other.
"Now you do me!" Enthused Angela. I got down there
and stopped, frozen (what was I doing?)she lifted
her pelvis and practically stuffed it into my face.
"Go on, eat my little pie." She cooed sweetly.
Little? Everything about Angela is generously
proportioned, muff included. I had not the heart to
disappoint her, I tried and promptly gagged.
"Are you ok?" She asked with some concern.
"In a manner of speaking." I got on with it, luckily
she was so excited it was over in a couple of seconds.
"You are an angel!" She trilled kissing me passionately.
Then why did I feel so shitty? She really was a nice
lady, she deserved better.
"Angela you do realize that I am straight don't you?"
I said quietly.
"Yes-but that's something we can get by." Angela
smiled to reveal her beautiful (big) teeth.
"I don't want to. You saw my boyfriend Alan." I was
really trying not to hurt her.
"I did." Angela chewed her lip instantly reminding me
of Ruth, I felt a pang of loneliness but pushed it
away. "Becka what ever happens we have the 'here and
now'I know I can't keep you, but we can have fun!"
She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.
Last couple of days at work have been strange and
sad. I suppose I do care for Angela (but not in
the way she wants) I cause chaos and anarchy where
ever I go. Alan did not phone, Postie did not deliver.
I feel a mad spell coming on.
Becka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Licking the makeral eh?