Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I LOVE YOUR CUTE SIDEBURNS

I sat trying to get my head around a column of
figures and maths was never my strong point. Every
now and then Angela would say 'Your doing really well!'
In a patronizing way, but I wasn't. It was probably
harder to concentrate because she was practically sitting
on my knee. Blast. I suppose I set myself up for those
things.
"You have very downy cheeks." Said Angela in a silky
voice.
"Um, yeah, hormonal I think, I'll get them waxed
soon." How embarrassing!
"Oh no! They look so soft-and kissable." She leaned
forwards and stroked my cheek. Shit.
"I'll grab us some coffees!" I squeaked and hurried
away.
SHIT SHIT SHIT
What next?
"Would you like to come to mine for a drink
tonight?" Asked Angela in a voice that would not
take no for an answer.
"Lovely! But I must get home first and walk my
dog!"
"A dog how charming? What kind?"
"A stupid one."
I used to be strong and tough , assertive even,
but when Angela speaks my legs turn to jelly.
Perhaps all that hanky-spanky were signs that I
could be a complete pushover. I don't want to be
gay. Help!
Becka

No comments: