Monday, May 10, 2004

ACCIDENT!

I am the worst person in the world-I do
not deserve to exist. When I crawled into
bed with Mickey everything changed. I realised
I loved Alan, perhaps it's too late. Pru must
have gone off like an air raid siren by now.
I am not a coward-I am brave, I will survive!
So rather then let life happen to me, I made
the first move and emailed Alan. I told him
truthfully what had occurred and waited for his
response and waited..........and waited.
At work today I accidently sprayed concealer on
a posh ladie's shirt.
"Whoops sorry Madam!" I gasped.
"Sorry? This shirt is Versace!" She screeched.
"And very nice too! I'm sure the make-up won't
ruin it."
"Well I'll talk to your manager about this!"
Off she trotted looking like a member of the
quail family. (Little, self important and top
heavy).
The boss (a new one) Ms Sherrin, turned
her wrath on me.
"Ms Martin this is completely unexceptable
behaviour!"
"It was an accident, I did apologise."
"Thats beside the point. Mrs Roul was furious."
"I acted courteously, what else could I do?"
I was beginning to fume myself now.
"You acted correctly by apologising, but to
make amends you should have called a superior,
namely myself, so that I could come to some
arrangement."
The said arrangment was of course to compensate
the old bag, I hate this system where everything
is 'someone's fault'. It was a bloody accident!
Perhaps Mrs Roul's husband should be compensated
for the 'accident' of marrying her and Ms Sherrin's
mother should receive benefit for having a bitch
rather then a baby! There-I feel slightly better
now! (Perhaps you should be compensated for reading
this blog. Perhaps not....it was an accident)
Returned home to find a brief email from Alan:
Becka
Heard from Pru-read your email. We will sort it out
when I come back. Alan.
That was it short and not so sweet. Maybe I should
tell him it's was an accident?
Becka

No comments: