Tuesday, May 11, 2004

FAR FROM PERFECT

My so called friend Ruth is a complete evil
cow! No, this is just because she was less then
frilled when I told her what had happened with Mickey
Straw.
"I cannot believe you would do this to Alan!
You finally get a man who is worth something
and you jerk him around!"
"I haven't jerked him around! Hey! I thought
you would be on my side, you are meant to be
my friend!"
"It's just getting to be predictable behaviour from
you now, like boring really."
I caught my breath Ruth is far from perfect, she is
the only person I know who has a annual membership
to the STD clinic! She was once in a really odd
relationship whereupon she was screwing a man, his
wife and get this, their teenage son! Not at the
same time of course and they were not aware of anything
untoward, but still, pot calling the kettle black
and all that!
"I thought you would be more supportive."
"Maybe not this time." She hung up on me!
I phoned Sister-Thing and bleated to her.
"Well you do mess up Becks, but she is a fine one
to talk! Bloody cheek of it, wait until I see her.
You should ignore Queen fuckwit, Ruthie has always
been jealous of you."
"Nah I don't think so, I miss Alex."
"She'll be back and you've always got me."
"That's supposed to cheer me up?"
"Sod off! Little'Uns crying and Stupidog needs a
pee."
I'm at my flat tonight, no sign of any deliveries
and Alan had not bothered to email me.
I could not bare another night with those plants.
Becka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story line - time for an orgy or some poppers ?