Thursday, June 17, 2004

WIRED

"Keep still you silly bint!" Said Mickey as I squirmed
away from his probing fingers. Sadly we were not up to
monkey business, he was putting a wire on me 'borrowed'
from the police station. It was time to confront Ruth
and Mickey would not let me go unless he could hear what
was going on. I think he thought she would go for me with
a knife or something. Strangely, this had not occurred to
me, she was still my friend, nutter or not.
"I'll wait out here in the car." He said grimly:"I'm not
loving this you know."
I was. I felt exhilarated, I was also dressed in diesel
shorts, Ugg boots (liberated from Alex's wardrobe) and
a baggy checked shirt (to hide the wire).I felt pretty
damn fine I can tell you. Told you I was mad-must have a
death wish.
I knocked on Ruth's door whilst Mickey parked out of sight
around the corner. When she saw me she tried to slam
the door, but quicker then a double-glazing salesman, I
already had a foot hold.
"Not so fast! I have to talk to you." I pushed past
her, her flat was a slag heap, she made Tracey Emin's
art look tidy.
"What can you possibly want?" She glared at me with
her baby bottom lip trembling.
"I miss you. Also, what the fuck are you on girl, putting
shit through my letterbox and breaking my window? Anyone
would think you didn't like me."
Ruth's eyes widened in shock, then she gasped and fell
to the floor, very dramatic it was too.
Shit have I killed her?
"I'm not getting up." She said firmly.
"What? That's it? 'I'm not getting up?' What the fuck
does that mean? You owe me a reason why." I crouched
down beside her. "Look I know you had a 'thing' for
Alan, but well he's gone now, left me too. But I thought
we were better friends then that, to let a man come
between us."
She sat up and ruffled her feathered crop, coming over
all Winona and fragile.
"It's complicated." Ruth said.
"I'll bet. Come on, give it up. I won't bite you, or
post you old socks or something! What out! Your smiling!"
Ruth grinned at me.
"Sorry Becks, I think I'm trying to out-mad you and
it went too far. To begin with it was all about Alan,
I was besotted, he was everything I ever wanted in a man
and you were not the slightest bit interested in him."
"Yeah, I was careless." I grimaced, I had treated him
pretty shittily.
"I began to dream he was mine, then I started to hate you!
Really, really despise you." Ruth's face was screwed up
into a nasty scowl, she reminded me now more of Chuckie.
"Ruth! Really? That makes me sad."
"Yeah? Well think how I felt! Alex had Sean, you had
Alan and I had nothing!" Tears glinted in her eyes.
"You have your odd assortment of lovers." Why that
sounded like me!
"Not odd enough, I haven't been with anyone for a very longtime." She shook her head."I did practically force
Alan to have sex with me though. I'm sorry for that,
I'm not ugly am I? Not a heffer, but he wanted you
and your everything that I could not be."
"Silly cow! The Fuckwits compliment eachother because
we are all so different, we're like Charlie's Angels
without Bosely!"
"Hmm, I bet I'm the plain studious one."
"Nah, your much to thick for that!" I laughed and
she kicked me in the leg. Hard.
"I'll stop the post. Is it too late? Am I in trouble?"
She looked scared bless her.
"I won't press charges, how bad can it be?"
"Come here!" The next minute she was holding me and
we were crying into eachother's hair.
"Who cut this? You look like a dyke." She grumbled.
"Oh don't even go there! Too near the truth!" I giggled.
Have you ever said something that changes everything?
"Oh Becks I am so sorry!" She kissed my cheeks, nose,
lips, hair, lips, neck, lips, nose, lips-tongues. Oh
shit-here we go again.
"Ruth!" I pushed her off in shock.
"Ssh. Just kiss me like you do."
Like on auto-pilot I began to kiss her until it
felt good.
"You have no idea how long I have wanted this."
Murmured Ruth, desperately trying to pull my shirt
open. I was wired so I pushed her hands between my legs
instead. "Since we were kids I've thought about you,
getting close like this."
"Yeah-who would have thought it would nearly take a
restraining order to get this far." I joked.
"Please touch me."
So I did, her shaved haven was so bare and innocent,
I just had to kiss it. Her small un-formed breasts
like creamy cones, her soft mouth. I fingered her
roughly then drove my tongue home. Mmm.
"Oh Becks!" She wailed. I was not unmoved myself,
she began to force my shorts over my hips, I had on
my very best panties, pink with a picture of a cat
on them. They were already soaking.
"Oh Ruth!" I groaned, blast this was good! Then I
remembered the wire and thought of Mickey in the car
hearing everything. Oh that turned me on! When we had
finished Ruth said:
"Where do we go now?"
So I started to sing Guns and Roses, Sweet child o'mine.
"Where do we go? Where do we go now? Where do we go?"
Until she hit me again. Also quite hard.
"No really? What is this?"
What indeed? As always in these situations I make a
run for it, flanked by a few soothing words.
"I'll be back." Very Arnie.
My getaway car contained a very hot, steamy policeman.
"What are you like?" He yelped, his grin was awesome,
like the happiest man in the world.
"Shut up you." I snapped.
"I heard you!" He was very excited, unfortunately he was
wearing pale jeans and the evidence was already seeping
through.
"Why do you think I got so turned on dummy? I knew
you could hear me!" I laughed at his face, the fool.
"I love my wife Becks, but for old times sake can you
just give it a little shake?" So I gave him a hand-job.
Why not?
For the first time in ages I felt at peace. If I had
Alan then everything would be perfect. Weird but perfect.
At least Ruth was ok. She was more then ok-she was great!
Becka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are the Cheeky Girls