Tuesday, June 15, 2004

HARDCORE HEARTACHE

As soon as Mickey Straw entered my flat he dropped his
trousers (as they do).
"What are you playing at Strawman?" I was faintly irritated,
what did he think I was?
"I'll tell you what I saw on the CCTV camera, show you
even as I have the video with me. But first you have to
suck-it-and-see!" He beamed at me, absolutely delighted
with himself.
"Bloody hell!" I grumbled and knelt like some five pound
whore in my hallway, when he was finished he patted me on
the head.
"Good girl." He said patronizingly.
"I sound like a ruddy police dog! Now Mickey, show
me the video before I stick it up your arse!"
"You won't like it." He warned and funny enough, I
didn't. I'm always moaning about my heart being broken,
well now it is. Officially.
I watched a small and beloved person walk nonchalantly
to my door, look furtively and then try to post something.
But as it happened Julie in pajamas, the nurse downstairs
was just coming in as well, she pulled up in her little
Mini. The slight figure hustled away like a pantomine
villian.
"Fuck me." I mumbled.
"Exactly." Said Mickey.
"Have I gone mad?"
"Nope. I saw it too and I'm a policeman, we have to
be sane, it's the law."
"Really Mickey-I'm shocked."
"I am too babe. It's a stinker alright." He placed
his arm around me (and down my top).
"What will we do next? I don't know what to do."
"We will have to make an arrest and press charges of
harassment with intent , although we have no idea
what the intent actually is."
"No Mick! I don't want to press charges! She's my
friend!"
"Fine friend."
"I'll deal with it, honestly it'll be ok."
"It might have gone too far. Who would have thought
it? Ruth eh?"
Yes it was Ruth, but why, who knows? I just know it
hurts like hell.
Becka

No comments: