Sunday, June 13, 2004

SPIKY HAIRED LOVE-MUFFIN

So you can imagine the icy atmosphere at work, Angela
has been blanking me and rather then talking to me she
just sends emails stating what she wants me to do. Namely-
die. I lost it in the end.
"Ok Angela, lets clear this up shall we? Firstly I never
knew that Max was your son, I didn't know you had a son!
Secondly, I would never, ever have gone near him if I had
known." This was kind of the truth.
"You are without doubt a slimy, scheming, using, scumbag
bitch of a whore! Even if you didn't know he was my boy,
he is far too young for you and your meant to be with me
anyway! What goes on in your perverted head? Do you just
see people as a whole line of shags do you?" Her eyes
were flashing in a most alarming way.
"I'm sorry-really I am." I mumbled, well sorry I was
caught anyway!
"I think I could hate you." She said quietly.
"So I'm not your 'spiky haired love-muffin' anymore
then?" I said stupidly. Instantly her attitude changed.
"Do you want to be?" Angela's lip quivered, bloody hell
what was I to do?
"Of course! But you know everything will stop when
Alan comes back?" I don't think she heard the last
part, next minute tears were streaming down her face
and she was in my arms.
"Oh Becka! Max is so upset, he really liked you, you
know?" I winced, Max was definitely more my cup of
tea then Angela.
"I liked him too, but he is too young." I admitted.
"Show me you love me-take your clothes off now, here
in the office." She sat back in her black leather seat
and watched me earnestly. "Do me a lap-dance!"
Shit-how rude, without music and with the blinds open
and the door unlocked I began to unbutton my shirt, then
I let my trousers drop to the floor. I felt silly, but
it had a mad quality to it that I liked. I unhooked my
bra and sat straddling her, when Angela tried to touch me,
I moved her hands away.
"Uh-uh, keep your hands to yourself, that is the rule."
I arched my back and let a nipple gently graze against
her cheek. I wished I had my long hair, most strippers
have that to flick and torment people. Or just hide
behind.
"Oh Becka, I love you so much!"
I peeled my g-string down and wiggled my bum in her face.
That was too much for her and the next moment her fingers
were in side me working furiously and pinching my
clitoris. So I guess I was forgiven. The things I have to
do jeez. Not bad though.
Have had a quiet weekend on account Mother has decided
to visit Sister-thing, much to Raine's consternation,
much to my relief. Got a phone call from Mickey Straw.
"Hey babe, might be interested, we have caught someone
on the CCTV."
"Oh? I haven't had any post?"
"They were loitering with intent, it's only because
they got disturbed that they didn't post anything.
I think you should see it-on my way round. Oh and Becks?"
"Mmm?"
"Wear something hot."
"Up your bum!"I laughed, but I was worried, what would
be on the tape? And what should I wear?
Answers please!
Becka Martin

No comments: