Monday, June 28, 2004

REGRETS?

"You could have stopped me!" Said the hysterical male
voice. Jeffrey-ho-hum.
"Stopped you doing what exactly?" I asked, god knows how
he had gotten my work number.
"I got married to Estelle on saturday! I kept looking for
you, expecting at any moment for you to burst in and
declare your love for me." He was laughing, so I assumed
he was not being serious.
"Get real Jeff! Do you think this is 'Four Weddings and a
Funeral?' I might have come to throw confetti (still in the
box he-he) but to be honest I forgot all about your wedding.
Sorry-are you deliriously happy? Is it everything you hoped
it would be?" I smirked, who could imagine a stud like
him married to an air-head barbie doll? You would say the
marriage was fresh, on account that it didn't have much of
a shelf life.
"It's great, everyday I wake up to a big pair of titties
in my face and a hand on my dick. Isn't that what every man
wants?" His voice grated on me, the twit.
"I'll go with that, yeah most men want what you've got
Jeffy-kins."
"I don't! They can keep it! She is the most brainless,
pointless person I've ever met. She make's you look like
Einstein, or at least Carol Vorderman." He said excitedly.
"You made your bed Jeff." My, wasn't it great to always
be right? "I suggest you buy her a dictionary and get her
name on a waiting list for a brain transplant."
"Oh Becka, can we meet sometimes? I hate shagging her,
she just lies there saying 'Prada, Prada, Prada!' when
she comes she screams 'Versace!' Estelle is one scary
bitch!" He was laughing, I had to laugh too.
"I don't believe you! You pig!"
"Well, maybe it's not all true, but it's a bad deal
for me Becks, she's so boring! She doesn't talk about
anything other then clothes and make-hair, broken up by
the occasional interjection of hair! I'll go nuts and
you probably need some corrective therapy by now. How about
a little spankie?" He wheedled, my bum remembered it's
last meeting with Jeff and tingled.
"We'll see, oops the Boss has just come in, better go."
I hung up and smiled at Angela Grade.
"Are you arranging your sordid sex life on my time Ms Martin?" She snarled.
"No, that was a telecom service offering discounted
calls, it was really hard to get rid of him, you know
what they're like." I can lie quickly, can I not?
"Mmm." Said Angela and sat down at her desk (heavily).
"I've decided to send you back to the shop floor, for
part of the week at least, I think that would give both of
us some space." She said firmly, with her eyes flashing
madly. The dizzy tart.
"Do you mean back to my make-up counter?" I asked.
"Yes, I think for perhaps two days a week." She looked
hard at me waiting to see if I would cry.
"Whatever you think is best. Your the boss." I said
and left the room with my head hanging. But when I got
outside I punched the air in joy, yippee! I began to
feel the blood pulsing in my veins again, I might even
phone that Jeff straight back!
Becka

No comments: