Wednesday, June 02, 2004

TRASH

Oh the indignity! Mother and DC Straw are sitting,
drinking and smoking like old friends! It was another
story when I used to date him as a youngster.
Mum used to call him 'That Trash kid!' But maybe she's
mellowed with age and he is kind of sexy. They are
laughing and I sorely feel that they are laughing at me.
Which aint nice.
"Well Becks my sweetheart at least you have your Ma
to stay and what good timing too!" He smiled cherubically,
I felt like flattening his face with my fist but I
contained myself. Like you do.
"Mickey when are you going to find this bastard?" I
demanded.
"Working on it. Must leave now-goodbye Mrs Martin.
Mother smiled at him and patted her hair.
"Come and see us soon." He winked at her and she had the
audacity to blush! Huh!
I growled at Mickey in the hall.
"What are you playing at you prick? Smooshing my
Mother when you know she hates your guts!"
DC Straw looked abashed, then he put his hand up my
top and squeezed a stray nipple.
"Always had a lot of time for your Ma, don't be
jealous! I really am glad she is staying with you."
"I'm not!" I protested and removed his hand, the dirty
git.
"See? What a nice young man! Lovely looking, so polite!
You should have got your claws into him years ago.
A Detective, now that's a real-man's job." She
said approvingly.
"As opposed to what?" I argued but as ever she was off
with the fairies.
"Ooh if I was only 10 years younger." She said wistfully.
Blast wish she would go, I don't seem to have any
sanctity or sanity in my life anymore.
Becka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mum wants some truncheon meat