Wednesday, June 30, 2004

NO MORE MR SPANKIE

That's it for me-no more Jeff, I thought long and hard
about it, but I have decided not to have sex with him
anymore. Such self-restraint. He's married now, it's
different-same way as I won't sleep with DC Straw even
though he has the sweetest dick in the world. I am not a
home-wrecker (whatever people say!) So apart from Alan,
(who doesn't want me) and Max (too young and dangerous
lezzie mother)I am left without anybody!
I have decided to phone Ruthie up (yeah-yeah) not for hoochie-coo)but because I am exhausting my friend supply
and living with Mother again is driving me nuts.
Especially since she hooked up with letchy Jasper (the elderly snatcher). I am almost reduced (but not quite)
into phoning up my no-good Sister-Thing Raine, but that
would really be scraping the barrel. I'll let you know
how I get on.
Becka Martin X

No comments: