Monday, June 21, 2004

FAG ENDS AND BUTT ENDS

I awoke this morning to the smell of stale cigarettes,
not unusual in my household.
"Get up you lazy little tart!" Said the sharp maternal
voice. Oh gawd, Mother is back again! Just kill me won't you?
Be a damn sight quicker.
"I've come back on account that this is my flat and
Lorraine, her silent horrible husband and screeching child
have driven me out. They've been making me smoke outside
in all weathers! And me at my age too."
I pointed out that she was not all that old and that the
weather had been unusually mild and lovely. She told me to
piss off to work. Mothers-bless them eh?
At work, which should have been my escape and haven, I
found an increasingly irritated Angela waiting for me.
"Your late again."
"Sorry-traffic!" I shrugged, I've forgotten how much that
pisses people off.
"Max told me he saw you in the pub." Her voice was as clipped
as a parrot's wing.
"Yeah-poor kid." I shrugged again.
"Will you stop doing that?" Angela snapped.
"Doing what?" Just call me stupid.
"Shrugging like some village idiot! For heavensake's
Becka get a grip! Your work is lousy, I really am thinking
that I made a big mistake taking you on as my P.A."
She stood up and flicked her long blonde hair.
"My feelings for you have changed. This is to be purely
a professional relationship from now onwards. So I
can only suggest that you buckle down and get your work
in order, that is unless you would like to go back to the shop floor?" She grinned at me and for a fleeting second
I saw her for what she was, a fat, lonely spiteful bitch.
At least I didn't have to pretend I liked shagging her
anymore-result!
"I'll do my best, I promise you." I felt the weight of
the world lift from my shoulders. Even having Mother back
to live with me did not deflate my good mood.
As I left work later I noticed 'The Shit' sitting in
his car grinning at me like a demon. A handsome one though.
"Hello sexy drawers!" He smiled showing newly bleached teeth.
"Hello yourself. How's the wedding plans going?"
I sat down next to him, it felt so familar and still so
exciting.
"Next saturday! Will you miss me?"
"Well I would-but I expect you will be back." I shrugged
again. On a roll I guess.
"I will be too you saucy cow! I've been missing our spanking
sessions, fancy a bum-burner?"
"Maybe. When I get back with Alan all this will stop
you know?" I traced the outline of his zip on his trousers,
he arched his back like a cat.
"Just the spot-wished I was marrying you."
"Don't even say it you bastard! We were together for years
and not a sniff of an engagement ring and you are with
Candy-floss hair for 2 seconds and it's all bells and
doves." I am bitter about it and why not?
"Look she has everything I need. But you have everything
I want, look we both are a couple of kinky sods, come
back to mine and lets get busy with it."
"I'll meet you there, I'll drive my Vespa."
I nearly turned off and drove home like any sensible
person would. But I didn't and soon I was being tied with
silk scarves to Jeff's lovely bed, he blindfolded me this
time-the shitbag! He had me spread-eagled with just my
g-string on, he spanked me hard, perhaps a little too
hard then he started to ease down my panties. I felt
something being shoved where it was not wanted.
"Bloody hell! What are you doing to me?" I snapped.
"I knew I should have gagged you! It's a butt-plug, honey,
trust me it will be fine."
It didn't feel fine, it felt ruddy uncomfortable!
I felt odd, almost sickly and really embarrassed. Then
he entered me, it was too much, I felt like I was full up,
no where to go. But panic was replaced by wave after wave
of lovely feelings and when I came my bum gripped the
plug hard and I quivered around it.
"Jeff!" I moaned.
"Great isn't it? Estelle loves it." He said smugly.
"Please tell me that this hasn't been up her arse, I'll
kill you if it has." I warned.
"Don't be stupid, it's a fresh one-bought this morning for
my own little hell-cat." He stroked my face. "Oh Becks,
what am I doing? What a mess!"
"If you don't want dirty then you shouldn't play with
bums!" I said-most offended!
"I didn't mean that! I meant 'me' you daft tart!" he laughed.
"Oh." I said.
"You love this Alan fella right?"
"Right! I have more chance jumping to the moon then
getting him back though." I smiled at jeff, he wasn't a bad
man-for a bastard.
"Go get him tiger." He looked so sad. I stroked his evil
face.
"You and me, what a pair of fuck-ups!" I said truthfully.
"You said it babe." I left him alone then, he was after
all being married to a blonde bimbo with plastic tits.
What more could a man want?
My good mood was only deflated by a message on my
answerphone from Sister-Thing Raine.
"Becks I have only one thing to say to you, hahahahaha!"
I could have thrown the phone out of the window. Mother
sat glaring at it.
"I've played that 10 times and I still can't work out
what she means."
"She's just a sad bitch." I quipped, but obviously a
lucky one as she didn't have to put up with Mother
anymore.
"Oh a man called Alan phoned, he said that he will
phone back tonight."
Oooh-err-my legs felt all wobbly, but I suppose it
could have been the anal probing.
"He sounds a bit of a posh bastard, has he any money?"
Said Mother, I raced across the room and kissed her on
the forhead.
"Get off me Rebecca, what's come over you?"
"Ah Ma, you wouldn't understand."
Becka

No comments: