Sunday, June 06, 2004

ALEX THE GREAT

Unbelievable! Mother actually left the flat for a change,
instantly the air was fresher and more breathable. So I
decided to stay in and fantasize what it would be like when she was gone for good! Evil cow that I am.
However 7.30pm last night there was knock on the door.
Alex! What a shocker!
"Bloody hell babe! What are you doing here?" I screamed
happily giving her a bear-hug.
"I'm sooo bored Becks! Really, really bored. All I ever
do is hang around waiting for Sean. I thought I'd come
back for a couple of days and see what happens. Try to
resurrect my failing career." She looked well though,
toned, golden and hair curly and natural like Macey Gray,
except it was tinted auburn.
"You haven't split up with Sean have you?"
"No way! He's great, but he could see I was suffering.
I'll just stay a week or so, nothing major. Anyways,
how's it been with you?" (Her couple of days had already
turned into a week or so. Ho-hum.)
"That's too sad a song for tonight! Fancy going to
LilacLace?"
Luckily she did, later as I was dancing my socks off
I remembered Max, the babychange hottie. He'd keep.
Becka

No comments: