Saturday, June 26, 2004

PEEPSHOW

I talk up trouble don't I? In my last entry I told you
about Sister-Thing Raine being caught on the loo by one of
Mother's pervy ex-boyfriends.
Well it happened to me last night, I had nowhere to go as I am still barred from The Twisted Gut by Big Shirley. So I went to bed instead (or rather-the sofa). I was rudely awoken by the sound of Ma and Jasper going at it like hammer and
tongs (what the fuck does that mean anyway?)ugh, not nice. Fifty-something mother's doing it with sixty-something duffers. I decided to get up and run myself a nice hot
bath. I brushed my teeth and plucked my eyebrows whilst I
was waiting , just standing there in my vest and panties,
as you do when you are getting ready to bathe. I became
aware that someone was watching me, turning I saw Jasper
grinning at me from the doorway.
"What are you doing?" I whispered, scared to wake Mother.
"Well I had come for a slash, but now I've other ideas."
He grinned like a cadaver (if they grin).
"Well just sod off-you!" I glared at him, aware how
exposed I looked in my tight vest.
"Just give me a little a little peek, go on it won't
kill you." He smiled encouragingly.
"No way!" I blushed.
"Go on, just pull your knickers to the side for me."
Jasper urged. I felt odd, already I could feel my
genitals throb. What was I like? I felt quite ashamed
of myself.
"Go on, show me a little hair." I could see a bead of
sweat on his top lip, he licked it off and smirked.
That was the wake up call, angrily I pulled my vest over
my head and threw it in his face.
"Fuck you!" I slammed the door and locked it, my heart
pounding heavily. What a prick! Then I blushed, he had
seen my breasts (what there are of them). I felt quite
shaky and I could hear him laughing outside the door.
How could I be so intimidated by such an old man?
He just just creeps me and out any more of this and I'll
tell Ma.
Becka.

No comments: