Friday, June 11, 2004

A BOY'S ROOM

Sorry I have not written for the last couple of days,
I have been feeling slightly depressed about everything.
Max, my lovely (hate to say it) toy-boy is already over,
that is I finished it. Firstly because I was starting to
feel the wrath of Big Shirl and secondly because he took
me home to his Mum's place and I saw his little bedroom.
It was all ok at first, I knew his Mum was out for
the evening, she had a super house in Dulwich and we
were chilling in the living room with a bottle of vodka
and a bowl of chunky chips. We started kissing and Max
led me upstairs to his mother's bedroom.
"No way Max! I'd feel awful!" I would too, it's not nice
to shag on other people's beds, you have to have some
manners after all. The bed was good though, kingsize and
oval in shape, covered with a deep red satin cover.
"Blast! None of my other girlfriend's mind!" He grumbled.
"Well tough! I'm different, for starter's I'm older."
"Age is a real issue with you isn't it?" He stupidly
asked me.
"Like duh? I'm a woman aren't I? We have this youth thing
rammed down our throats at every opportunity. Of course
we are going to worry about aging!"
Then we reached his room. Oh dear. A poster of Slipknot,
Korn, Cradle of Filth and finally something I understood,
PJ Harvey (but only 'cos I look a bit like her).
Pinned up were pictures of girls, real girls not stars,
obviously ex-girlfriends. The real killer though was the single bed, with the Star Trek duvet cover and Farscape
lampshade. He sat on the end of the bed grinning at me,
already I could see his erection straining the denim
of his jeans. Guess what? Suddenly I felt, nasty, old,
cheap and definitely not in the mood for sex.
"Mmm, Max, I feel terrible, really bad!" I lied, that's
what I do, lie when I'm in tight spots. His young
face creased with concern.
"I'll get you a couple of aspirins-be right back!"
As young and hopeful as a gazelle, he was off. I sat
there chewing my nails and wondering how I was going
to let him down gently. He was lovely and gorgeous,
but he was too young and he was ultimately not Alan.
Suddenly I heard the door open downstairs and two
pairs of foot steps sounded on the stairs.
Shit! I was going to get busted by his Mum! At my age
too! Oh the humiliation. Max opened the door beaming
and ushered in his mother.
"Becka, this is my Mum, Mum this is Becka my new
girlfriend."
My mouth nearly hit the floor, it was only bloody
Angela Grade!
Shit! She glared at me, I goggled at her and beat a
hasty retreat-would I still have a job to go back to?
Becka

No comments: