Wednesday, March 24, 2004

You know that feeling? Your head hurts,
you've slept with someone you should'nt?
Well-thats called MORNING.

I did'nt have sex though, not really, there
was a bit of mutal rubbing and sighing, but
we were both too drunk for that.
Alan. Oh god! He really is nice though, not the
handsomest man in the world-but definately
clever and funny. Least I thought so when I was
pissed. When I woke up with him in my bed I said:
"Please tell me that we have'nt have sex."

"Not really-you passed out." He said flatly.

"Thank fuck for that!" I laughed and fell back
on my pillows happily. He was'nt smiling though.

"Charmed I'm sure." Alan lit a cigerette. "Becka
you are a lovely woman. But someone's definately
turned off your tact button. Did someone hurt you
badly?"

"Don't patronize me! Just get out." My head was
pounding like a herd of belly dancing rhinos.

"Really?" He frowned at me.

"Yeah! REALLY. I'll phone you-when I'm desperate."

"You say the sweetest things." He kissed my head.

After he had left , I kind of felt lonely. Then I ate a
biscuit, or three and started to feel better. Alan
found me desirable, maybe other men would. Men
that I would actually like to have sex with!
Becka

No comments: