Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Horror (Whora)

The full horror of what I'd done finally hit me, I
felt all weak around the knee area and my hands
itched as I wrung them like a comedy Fagin.
I was much too much of a coward to try to phone
Alan and he was too pissed off (I guess) to contact
me. So instead of telling you what a hot time I
could have had I shall take my mind off of it and
write about Justine.

Why I hate Justine
1./ Pretty and young
2./ Sarcastic
3./ Vapid
4./ She hates me

I'm sure there are other reasons but I want to
be charitable.

Reasons I can pity Justine
1./ She seems just as sad and lonely as myself
2./ She has no humour
3./ Apart from Estelle she seems not to have any
girlie friends
4./ Bugger, can't think of any more

I am so ashamed, not only did I fall asleep and
leave Alan outside, but I'd phoned The Shit up
for sex. You could not get much lower and baser
then that!

Jeff phoned me at work today.

"You are a one off original." He did'nt sound furious
at all.
"Ah sorry, I'm mad remember?"
"I remember. You caused me no end of trouble you
know? Estelle has burned my ears off! But still, would
you like me to come round?" He sounded so confident,
so arrogant. I wanted to say no, but:
"Please."
He's on his way. What have I done?
Becka

No comments: