Thursday, March 18, 2004

"Twinkle, twinkle little star, my broken
tooth is in a jar."

Well the pains gone now, but then the humiliation
started, I made the mistake of smiling at a lady
when I was applying her eyeshadow. She grimaced.
Really I should have said something like:" Well at least
I've still got some teeth!" But I let it pass. Unfortunately
she complained to the manager that I was not up to the
standards required for such an elite company (yeah right).
The old bag. Anyway luckily my Manager is quite a cool
guy and he laughed it off. I did offer to have the rest of the
days off from work until my crown was fitted, but strangely
enough he declined my careful offer. Oh well. The rest of the
day I spent with my top lip( which was starting to deflate
a little) covering my tooth. It was very hard to speak and
some of my customers did'nt really understand me at all.
Justine smirked at me again.
"You look like you've got Palsy." She said helpfully.
"You look like you've got herpes." I tarried. It was no good,
she had won of course. Still I had my date to look forward
too. Yes.
Becka

No comments: