Monday, March 22, 2004

Freak like me

Ok I think it's been just a little too long since
I've had sex. I think this because last night I
had an erotic dream about BigCook Littlecook.
(This is a programme I sometimes watch with
my nephew Aidan it's on Cbeebies)It's about
two cooks Big cook Ben who is very enthusiastic
(but a bit slow) and Little Cook Small, who is
six inches tall and rides a magic wooden spoon.
They have adventures and then make really
gross kids food. Big Cook Ben is not bad looking,
Little Cook Small has Harry Potter glasses and
a really bad orange mullet that I pray is a wig.
Whenever Small goes off on his travels via his
spoon, big ole Ben shouts "Go Small! Go Small!"
Which always tickles myself and sister-thing Raine.
Well my dream involved both said Cooks and I'll
tell you this Small was definately going for it.
Spooky and odd. Alan has'nt phoned. But yay! New
tooth tomorrow!
Becka

No comments: