Friday, March 26, 2004

Men.

Well my pee is not like battery acid any
more (cranberry juice is great I take it all back)
and I was even sweet and contrite on the
phone to Alan. So contrite he actually turned up
on my doorstep with a bottle of Cava (good stuff
too). We sat talking about music, he was something
of an old hippy in his time (you don't say with that
hair) and used to listen to Hawkwind (probably still
does.) I liked The Stranglers and Motorhead, we
sounded like two old duffers, still it was fun and he
did'nt try to make any moves on me. He wants me
to double date again with Alex and Sean tomorrow
night. But I was supposed to go out with Ruthie,
Alan says to bring her too. I don't think it could
hurt as it's not exactly a romantic date (at least not
on my part). Told him about my dream (not the one
with the cook) but one with Johnny Depp as Captain
Jack Sparrow. I was licking apple sauce off his gold
teeth. Alan just looked at me and shook his head.
I've definately got a big mouth.
"Why were you licking sauce from his teeth?" He
asked with a frown.
"Oh. Because he asked me to."
"Jesus."

Becka (not too shoddy).

No comments: