Wednesday, March 17, 2004

If God had meant for us to think son, then
he would have given us brains." Spike Milligan's
mother.

Oh my god! What have I done! This has to be without
a doubt one of the worst days of my life. I was sitting in
the rest room at work yesterday having a coffee and
trying to get over my hangover, when bitch-queen Justine
entered the room. (You could practically hear The Omen music).

She looked at me as though she had carried me in from
the street (on her shoe) and sniffed the air daintily.

"Well, well Becka, heavy night?" Her voice was sickly
and slappably sweet.

"Shut your fucking trap." I snapped and (this bit happened
in slow motion) I sort of jerked my cup towards my mouth.
Except my mouth was'nt expecting it, there was a sickening
'grrring' noise and a sharp pain . I yelped like a dog.

"What have you done? Bloody hell! I feel sick! I'll get a
first aider!" Justine scampered off.

Gingerly I felt my teeth, one felt jagged and broken,
looking in the mirror I was horrified to see my front
tooth had snapped in half and the closest incisor was
chipped, blood also pumped from my splitting lip.
Way to go, definately not pretty.
Still at least I got home early although I did spend the rest
of the day in the hospital getting five stiches for my lip
and at the dental surgery having my chipped tooth fixed
and a mould taken of the broken one to make a crown.
Not a good day. But it did improve later.
BeckaXX

No comments: