Saturday, March 20, 2004

If they can put one man on the moon-why can't they
put all of them there? (old but apt)

Last night was ok. I did manage to have a good night
(inspite of the company) and managed not to get too
pissed (for a change).
Alex's bloke Sean was jaw droppingly lick the mirror
gorgeous. He made Brad Pitt look like a bloke you might
meet in a bookies. 28 lovely, really fit, bit dim (but what
guy is'nt?) My date was a complete contrast, what a freak!
Taller then myself, around six two, skinny tin ribs, wearing
all black and had long black hair. He looked like Professor
Snape in The Harry Potter films (not the lovely Alan Rickman
but the seedy character). Oh his name was Alan though.
I saw him looking at my tooth, but luckily his were heavily
stained with tobacco(so he could'nt say anything.) He was
polite of course, but just as heavily disappointed as myself.
(God knows what I was hoping for, but it was'nt him) he was
an Author, so I told him about this blogspot, his eyes glazed
over with incomprehension. Sod him.

Oh and sister-thing Raine is deadmeat, she pranged my
Vespa (bitch) better fix it smartish.
Alan did ask for my phone number, I gave it to him
which was surprizing really as that is something I never
do (on a first date). I hope he does'nt phone me, should'nt
think so as I laughed at his hair and said that he looked
like a Byron wannabe. Did'nt go down too well. Alex is
well happy though with Sean, they practically ate eachother's
faces off. Bastards.

Seeing Ruth tonight for pizza and a video (basically means
we watch the video I eat the pizza) although she might
be able to manage one bite. She worries me that girl, she
admits to not 'doing' food like it was a class A drug or
something.
'Til later Mad bad Becks XXX

No comments: