Sunday, March 21, 2004

PMT-Potential Murder Subject

Finally watched the last Sex in the City (which
I taped) sad to say that I did feel the odd lump
in my throat (but it could have been the pizza).
Will really miss the series, was one of my favourites.
Ruthie had hired Pirates of the Caribbean, which was
very funny and we both dribbled a little after Depp and
Bloom. I wish I was a pirate.
Alan did phone me.
"Hello Becka, it's Alan."
"Um which Alan is that?"
"How many do you know?"
"Twelve."
"Point taken, Sean's friend."
"Oh yeah I remember you."
"Should think so, you met me on friday
and it's sunday now."
"Well-what did you want?"
"Would you like to have dinner with me on
tuesday night?"
"I would 'cept in the afternoon I'm having
my broken tooth fixed, you know the one
you kept staring at."
Silence. Then.
"Will you be able to eat?"
"Don't know, maybe another day?"
"I'll call again."
"Bye then."
"We have have'nt got to eat you know."
"Saucy."
(A bit tersely) "I meant we could go the cinema
or pub."
"Um, can I give you a rain-check?"
"Whats that?"
"Have'nt a clue. I mean can I phone you nearer
the time, it depends on what my mouth feels like."
"Alright then." He gave me his number.
So the ball is in my court, but do I want ball?
Becka (baddest)

No comments: