Friday, March 19, 2004

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder." (I
wish!)
I am sooo scared! I have agreed to this bloody
date tonight, why? I must be nuts, tried to smile
at myself in the mirror. Look absolutely ghastly,
Zombie teeth. The rest is alright though, my hair is
shiny, straightened and skimming my shoulders. I am
wearing a gorgeous black Prada dress borrowed from
Ruth (Don't fuck up the dress on pain of death!) Also
a pair of shoes from Shelley's which are high and strappy
and look Chooish.
My legs are shaking, I have a very large brandy and
about fifty fags to calm my nerves. Definately not working,
Alex will call for me at around seven-thirty, we are going to
a West End bar and the men will meet us there. Men.
Why oh why did I have to break my tooth?
Wish me luck I know I am gorgeous, it's only one tooth,
theres more to me then that. (Convincingly).
Best Becka

No comments: