Sunday, March 28, 2004

LilacLace-Not a nice place.

Last night turned out to be disastrous and
for once it was not anything to do with me.
We went to a nightclub called LilacLace, which
is owned by Alex's old squeeze Grady. Now
Grady is the scariest MF that you will ever meet,
in appearance he looks like humpty-dumpty,
rotund with spindly arms and legs. He has a big
thick neck and huge fat head which sits on top
like a toad on a lily-pad. His eyes are green and
reptilian and when he smiles he has way too many
teeth for a human mouth. He is also ginger (which
can be nice thinking Seth Green) but in this case
adds to the growing horror. Now Grady thinks he's
some sort of Pimp-Daddy, he calls women bitches
and has huge Aramani clad black bodyguards who
are not afraid of anything ( 'cept Grady himself).
Well we went to this new club (very nice too, very
lilac and lavender, at one point I thought I was in
Prince's house but of course he is just a symbol now
probably does'nt even like purple anymore) Alan was
not over joyed. I think he felt old and out of place.
Well hello,everyother girl was a blonde supermodel
pirelli pin-up. I did'nt exactly feel that I fitted in all too
well myself, but Alan was cringing and hunching up like
some giant bat. I felt like kicking him up the arse and
telling him to get a grip. Ruth liked him though, they
spent most of the time whispering things into eachother's
ears. Good I had off loaded him without being a bitch
and I could still be friends with him. Result! Alex and
Sean were dancing close when suddenly Grady appeared
next to them.
"What the fuck is going on bitch?" He screamed into
her petrified face. Sean and Alex clung to eachother
like children. Grady's enormous bodyguard Neck lurched
across (he's called Neck because he has'nt got one)
and stood there threatenly. Ruth hurtled across the
floor and squared up to Grady.
"Leave her alone you prick!" She shrilled into his face.
Grady and Neck laughed at this tiny girl and Neck
placed a hand on her shoulder almost tenderly, then
sent her flying with a push.
"Shit!" I raced across to Ruth who had hit the floor
with considerable force.
"I'm going to kill that bastard!" Mumbled a stunned
Ruth. Then Alan waded in. He started to do weird,
Kung-Fu posturing, which made eveyone laugh, then
Neck punched him so hard in the head he hit the
deck like a felled tree. Bloody hell! I would be my turn
next, I could'nt be a coward could I? I would have to
do something, luckily the police arrived. A quick call
by Alex (when everyone else was preoccupied) had
saved our bacon. We all smirked at Grady as we left,
except Alan who was making funny noises.
"You are all barred." Said the Big G.
"Thank fuck for that!" I laughed. He looked me up and
Down. "Watching you Becka, you look fine." Said
El Sleazeball.
"Wish I could say the same Grady."
"We all look the same in the dark." He said and I
shivered. Blast I hope he is not going to start hanging
around.
Until next time MadBecka

No comments: