Wednesday, March 17, 2004

By later I meant when I had submerged the stump
in vodka. Jeez you want to see the state of my mouth,
trout pout, more like plunger lips! The tooth was temporarily
crowned with this plastically stuff which was the right shape
but a nasty mat yellowish colour. Very attractive.
Not. I was so self-conscious that I did'nt go to work today
either, I mean would you? But I will have to soon, because
my replacement tooth won't be ready for about a week or
so.
Alex came around to see me, peering in my mouth she
said:" What a fucking mess."
"Cheers! I feel heaps better now."
"Well you want honesty don't you? Oh I need you help."
Alex sat down and lit a benson and hedges.
"You need my help? Don't you think I might need
yours?" Talk about self-centred.
"I have a date on friday night, I need you to come
with me, a double date." She explained.
"How old are we? Twelve? No way! I can't go out
looking like this." I said firmly.
"We'll see Missus. You have to come, this guy an
actor who I have been dying to date forever is in
town with a friend. He thinks it's rude to leave him
alone in London, so I said I'd ask a friend to make
up the four. Please come." She pleaded and fluttered
her eyelashes at me.
"It's not working as I am not a man, or gay. Why
did'nt you ask Ruth?"
" Because sadly Ruth is even more unhinged then
yourself, I thought you would be happy, I did'nt
think your'd break your tooth. You fool."
"Hmm, that was not exactly my fault was it? Justine
was distracting me." I glared at Alex, sometimes I
really hated her attitude.
"You can't blame that one on Justine, how hard is it
to drink a cup of coffee? Cups would come with a health
warning, we would all be drinking through straws.
Anyway your coming, no arguments." She warned.
"I don't think so." I said.
"Well I can see it clearly." Said Alex.
"Well I can't" (Though I was already weakening under
Alex's furious gaze.)
The worst thing is I could really use a date, I need someone
to dance with, buy me a drink, shag me etc
But not like this, not with fat lips and a broken front
tooth.
BeckaX

No comments: