Saturday, March 27, 2004

Justine-proof the undead-walk.

What a poxy morning I've had at work, don't
get me wrong the customers were lovely (for
a change) but that damned Justine! Jeez, swear
I will swing for her one day, I really will.

"I saw your ex-other half last night." She said
pleasantly enough.

"Not interested." I said, almost truthfully.

"His girlfriend Estelle is so cool! Do you know
she models, acts and is even writing a screen
play?" Justine smiled to show her pearlies, but
I could'nt help but be reminded of a crocodile.

"My, my, she must be so busy with all those
jobs. Wonder if she has time for blowjobs?"

"You are disgusting, no wonder Jeff left you!"
She screwed her mouth up into a small moue.

"Sod off Justine, anyway what do I care about
them for? I have a new boyfriend now." As soon
as I said it, I regretted it.

"Oh? Mental patient is he?"

"Yeah raving, but he's really goodlooking and he
has a big cock!" Thank God I was only working the
morning. Still I am meeting the guys tonight, hope
it's alright. Why did I say I had a boyfriend?
Becka

No comments: