Wednesday, April 28, 2004

YOU!

Jeff turned up at work today like a bull
in a china shop.
"Are you trying to ruin my life?" He said in an
impossible high voice.
"Not trying at all." I began to take a deep interest
in a blusher brush.
"I've just managed to calm Estelle down, we're
seeing eachother again and then the police turn
up to question her! She remembers you
all over again!" Jeff looked particulary nasty, I
ignored him some more.
"Would you like to make a purchase Sir? If
not, can you move the fuck away from my
counter before I call Security?" I said sweetly with
my hand discreetly resting on the panic button.
He ran a hand down his face making him look
inexplicitly like Alan. I felt a pang, for Alan I
mean. I realised what it might be like to lose him.
"You are a nasty little bitch." Jeff muttered and
left me too it.
"Hardly little." I said to myself.
I noticed Justine looking at me.
" It's alright! I have'nt shagged him or anything!"
I said perhaps too loudly for lunchtime. I saw
her flinch.
Talking of lunch, I wonder how Alan got on
with Pru? What did they eat? Did he
shag her? For old times sake? I'm too scared to
ask him and he has'nt volunteered anything yet.
Becka

No comments: