Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Bunny-Boiler

From looking at Justine as a figure of fun
and derision, I now find myself wary of her. Was
she the one? The nutty one who is stalking me in
a serial killer kind of way? So you can imagine how
odd the last couple of days at work have been.
Blonde. All I have to go on a hair colour.
Not going to work is it? I needed evidence and fast.
So when it was lunch time I plopped myself
down next to her much to her chargin.
"Yes? Can I help you?" Justine said smarmily.
"Well I do hope so Justine, tell me, what have you
been up to lately?" I tried to keep keep my tone
even. My heart was pounding though.
"Is that any of your business?" Was her curt reply.
"What do you think of, fish, bleach, trashing Vespas
and breaking windows?"
"What kind of drugs are you on exactly?" She stood
up and looked at me sadly. "Poor old Becka, your
going to be sitting in a corner dribbling in a few years
time! Complete mental breakdown at your age, so
sad. So pathetic!" I itched to slap her.
"Well maybe, but at least I don't try to scare people
to death! That fish really stank!"
"I really don't know what you are talking about!
I think I'd better speak to the management again.
You really are losing the plot. Fancy coming to work
stoned." She shook her head and tutted.
"I'm not! I never touch drugs!" I yelped.
"Yeah right!" Off she trotted like the worlds worst
poodle.
I sat stirring my latte, so maybe it was'nt her, she
did'nt seem to have any reaction at all (other then
the anticipated one). So maybe I would have to
see what old Estelle- face was up to.
Alan is still sleeping on my couch, it's a bit like
having a really clean tramp living with me. Still
have'nt shagged him, I told him we were star-crossed,
but he just said not to be so silly.
Justine did complain about me again this time she
said that I was a drugged up bitch-slut who is
harassing her. Can't stop staring at her, really
wished she was the one so I could get it over with.
Becka (will this end soon?) Martin
P.s Alan says he might know someone who can
salvage some of the Vespa.

No comments: