Thursday, April 08, 2004

Vesp In Piece (s)

Well I suppose I should have half expected
something to happen. Shit always does. Jeff
was not a happy easter bunny, he turned up last
night screaming and shouting .
"Becka! You bitch! Come down here now!" He
kicked and slammed himself against my door.
Not surprisingly I did'nt want any of it! I opened
my window.
"Jeff whats wrong? Can you keep it down please,
it's nightime, people are sleeping."
"I don't give a damn!" He punched the door this time:
"Estelles dumped me you bitch! Could'nt keep your
big mouth shut could you?"
"Nothing to do with me honey." Which was the truth
as it was Alex who that spilled the beans.
"Liar! Come down here!" His face was red and ugly,
I expected that he had been drinking.
"No thanks! I might be mad, but I'm not a nutter,
your'll hit me or something."
"Too right! Ok what can I destroy?" He pulled up
a bush from my front garden (did'nt belong to me
as it was owned by the flat downstairs) and he tore
it to shreds getting covered in earth in the proccess.
"Stop that! You are acting like a freak!" I began to
think that I should call the police. The he grinned
manically.
"You wait!" He leered at me and went off into the
night. I was un-nerved. I called sister-thing.
"Call the police anyway." She said.
"I don't want them knowing my business."
"What have you done then? Look I'm not happy
about this, give me a mo and I'll be round."
"Ok." I said breathing heavily, this was not good.
In about half an hour Raine arrived.
"Bloody hell Becks! You did'nt tell me about the Vespa!
That's half mine you know!"
"What?" I followed her out to the alley where I was
parked. Shit-on-a-stick. My beloved moped was scattered
and wrecked. Looked like he'd hit it with an axe.
"Did'nt you hear anything?"
"Nah I put the Scissor Sisters on really loudly."
We looked at eachother and I started to cry.
"It's not so bad. We have the power to rebuild it.
It will be better, faster and stronger. Come on
lets get some coffee."

So that was last night, I did'nt call the police though,
but I would get even alright. I am heartbroken, this
is like the biggest loss for me to dat. My Aunt Pat's
1960's vespa trashed. I hate him.
Becka

No comments: