Thursday, April 15, 2004

Infested

Talk about the plagues of old, when I woke up
this morning was dismayed to find a locust sitting
on my cheek!
"Get up quickly!" Hissed Alan, he was charging around
in his boxers (again) he had covered his face with
a t-shirt and looked demented. I hit him.
"Oi! Whats that for?" He demanded.
"You woke me up to this madness!" Someone had
obviously been giving me midnight post again.
"There's something you should see." He covered my
mouth with his hand, a swarm of locusts were
covering the walls of my hall.
"Why me?" I wailed (not for the first time).
"Look get dressed and I'll get something to
spray them with." He stroked my cheek.
"Thanks, what would I do without you?"
"No I should say thanks, without you I would
have to write, I'm much too busy for that now!" He
smiled cheerily, I fought the urge to hit him again.
"Thanks a bunch." What a bogus honour.
So I left him to deal with the creepies and readied
myself for the morning train ordeal.
I found a dead bug on the carpet and put it in
my pocket for later. I would use it to interrogate
Justine!
For now Becka

No comments: