Friday, April 23, 2004

And so to Work!

To completely ruin my day, when I returned
from shopping with Alan, who was still quite
angry with me, I found a message on my
answerphone saying that I was to come
back to work on friday. Deep joy and ruination.
Spent the evening pacing up and down and
smoking like a demon.
"You really need therapy." Said Alan in waspish
voice.
I ignored him and went for a ride on my brand
new Vespa who I have nicknamed Bloom after
Orlando. When I calmed down Alan was out, he
had'nt even left me a note to say where he was
going. Went to sleep and when I woke up he
was cooking breakfast, bacon and mushrooms.
"Peace offering." He said and smiled at me.
I took a swig of orange juice out of the carton
and saw him frown.
"There are glasses for that sort of thing you know."
"Not as much fun and it tastes better this way."
"Whatever." He was obviously in a placating
mood. Gave me a lovely kiss before I left for
work, wondered how long he would stay as
my 'postie' seemed to have finished with me.
Think I will miss him, but no excuse to keep
a house guest and he was'nt really my
boyfriend. Just a friend I liked to shag.

At work Justine flinched when she saw me.
"You keep away from me, I've already spoken to
my Lawyer." She warned her eyes flashing
and showing a lot of white, rather like a cow
really.
"A lawyer?" I raised my eyebrows:"Needed one
before have you?"
"Your impossible." She muttered.
"No, but luckily my mails stopped. So that must
be a result hey?"
"I really don't know what you are talking about."
"Ditto baby." I smiled at her and left her to stew in
her juices. Apart from some serious eyeballing
we managed to co-exist for the entire day.
I enjoyed myself , it was good to be back
and of course I have my birthday celebration
tonight with the girls to look forwards too.
Life was looking up!
Becka XXX (kisses for Alan)

No comments: