Friday, December 31, 2004

STARS

I awoke to find myself strapped onto the surgical
bed which took centre stage in the eerie little room.
I could see stars, really, just like the cartoon
characters do when they've been thumped-little
sparkly twinkling lights. Cool.
I could see Justine sitting in the corner shaking like
a whipped dog (or a junkie) and Jeff hooning around
the room like King Mad from Insane Land. Shit. Estelle
was dressed in a plastic nurse's uniform which strangely
did not instill trust in me. Skinner was nearest to me
but because of his contact lenses, his eyes were
unreadable. I watched Jeff for a moment, he seemed
dreadfully excited in the way a 3 year old with ADHD
would. He was practically bouncing off the walls and
hugging himself with glee.
"Ah she's awake! Show time!" He said in a really bad
Jim Carey voice.
"Jeff you are perhaps the corniest and most annoying
man that I have ever met." I mumbled from lips
that had been split. He must have decked me on the
second punch (see Mum was right, never spit on
people). Because my hands were tied I could not feel
what damage had been done. I guessed a black eye,
a split lip, a bitten tongue (which I ran along my teeth-
they seemed ok) and maybe slight brain damage.
I meant that too-when I went to turn my head the
pain was unbearable and I started to dry retch.
"Lovely!" Said Nurse Nutter and wiped my mouth
with a Jeye cloth. Ugh.
"Look at this- Becka sweetheart, does it not make
your little heart sing?" Said Jeff in the voice of
the truly dangerous.
Turning a little I caught sight of perhaps the world's
largest vibrator. This guy was about 2ft long and
about 6inches thick, I stared at it.
"Oh Jeff you finally found something big enough
to put in your gob." Why am I so mad? Long story.
Jeff slapped my bare thigh sharply.
"Not the right answer!" His voice was high and brittle.
Skinner stood up, I could see sweat running down
his bare head and face. We all were sweating.
"Master? Is there no other way? I like the girl. Please,
I'll do anything to keep her, don't hurt her."
See this would have been very gallant if he hadn't
sounded like Uriah Heep that is.
"You like her! Who the fuck are you Skinner?"
Jeff was furious.
"No one! But Becka is so very special to me, maybe
we could make a trade of some sort?" The bald
guy was trying hard I'll give him that.
"Sit down Skinner! And shut the fuck up! I need to
think!" Jeff's shirt was clinging to his body, his very
lovely, very sexy body, what made him so crazy?
Really it could not be me.
"Right I've decided that I need a moment alone
with Becka ok? So all get the fuck out of here,
wait outside and I shall call for you understand?"
He snarled, Justine and Skinner were already
making for the door. Only Estelle stood her ground.
"You surely do not mean me? I'm your wife!" She
spat angrily, if her words had been acid Jeff would
be in intensive care by now.
He strode across to her in 3 angry strides and caught
her up by her hair, he shook her head angrily and
threw her down. Quite a lot of blonde fluff remained in
his hand.
"Understand now?" He menaced and pushed her
out of the room.
Jeff sat down at the end of the bed and stroked my
legs, hey I was naked! Still could see stars though.
"Oh Becka! I've fucked it up!"
Next moment he was on top of me and do you
know for a millisecond I felt pity for him.
Suddenly I felt something trying to enter me and it
was not Jeff. Oh it was the dildo from hell!
I could not even close my legs! This was really it,
death from a blunt instrument, what a way to go-
oh the shame of it!
Then all hell broke loose.

Becka Martin
p.s HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM RAINEX, BECKA,
D, ALEX, RUTH, ALAN , MICKEY AND EVERYONE
ELSE! MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!

2 comments:

Tilly said...

Where the hell is that eejit Mickey? Tsk!

Rainex said...

Yeah-just what I was thinking.