Friday, December 24, 2004

JUST A ROOM

"So welcome to Club Excite, what do you think?"
Said Jeff. He was acting like a child with ADHD and
my arms hurt terribly, he seemed to be bouncing
off the walls. If he wasn't 'on' something I'd eat
Mickey's pants (again).
It was just a room about as big as a standard lounge,
painted a weird matt red that looked like old blood.
The walls were bare, the floor was a cracked and aged
lino. A hospital bed took centre stage, it's sheets were
clean but my heart lurched with a sudden overwhelming
feeling of doom. Beside the bed stood a trolley with
instruments, medical and non-medical. That was it.
That was enough! Oh and there was a machine to take
credit card payments, nice touch, classy.
"Jeff what is this all about?" I asked.
"Well it's about you and me, isn't it? Hasn't it always
been?" Jeff grinned his bleached out smile.
"It was about us, until you went all blonde and bland
on me. You fucked it up." I reminded him, it's great
to be in the right.
"Not so bland now." Said a spiteful voice that dripped
with venom. Estelle. How lovely. "In fact you would
find me a girl after your own heart. Literally."
"What is this stuff with Justine? She is your friend,
what are you doing to her?" What a heroine I am!
"Justine is your replacement or she will be when
trained." Said Jeff and he stroked the back of my
neck. I shivered and not, I add, with desire.
"What do you mean replacement? I'm here buddy,
the one the only original Mad Becka!" I bragged,
well I call it stalling. Estelle snorted the said:
"You are quite a star Becka, all the guys love you!
Look at Pru, she admired you so much she wanted
to be you, that's how we found her actually, she
was already on the way to being a Becka clone. She
just needed some fine tuning."
"You killed her." I said (perhaps foolishly).
"Ah ah ah!" Said Jeff and wagged an admonishing
finger in my face:" We didn't kill her! We encouraged
her to kill herself, she was becoming a bore."
"Nice. What was that battery thing all about?" I had
to know.
"Oh you know about that? Nevermind I'm sure you
can be trusted, the battery was my idea of a joke.
It was all about 'power' and I had it and Pru didn't.
You see she loved the sex, a complete dirty old whore
she was really, but she never liked us charging people,
so I guess that would make her a slag rather then a
whore what do you think?" Jeff's voice was as pleasant as
if he was talking about grocery shopping.
"I think Jeffrey old thing, you need help mate! You
were always a very dirty boy, but never this depraved."
I tried to curl my lip in a Elvis-like sneer, but it
was more Billy Idol. I scared no-one.
"What are we going to do with her now?" Said Estelle.
"Ah my beautiful wife." Said Jeff and stroked her blonde
curls:"I don't know what to do, it's not something I
thought would happen though I hoped for it very much!"
Jeff smiled eerily at Estelle. "What would you suggest?"
"I think you should have your way with her, then
finish her. After all we have Justine as the new patsy,
eventually she can become 'Becka' too."
"You are crazy bastards!" I said and tried to back away.
"Yes, I suppose we are." Said Justine:"What are you
going to do about it?"

Becka Martin

p.s Happy Christmas!

2 comments:

Tilly said...

Eep!

Me so scared!!

Hope you have been enjoying the holiday festivities hon.

Rainex said...

Thanks Tilly-I am!