Friday, December 17, 2004

MY DEAR

Being up close and personal to Justine did not
make me think all my Christmas dreams had
come true. I think I would have rather have
attempted DIY root-canal work then been in
such extreme proximity to the evil dead.
"Tighter." Said Skinner to Justine:"It has to be
much tighter to support your weight." Poor
girl was now standing there in her cami-knicks
and vest top, Skinner was tying her up in one
of his contraptions. Alex was rolling her eyes
in the most exaggerated example of boredom
I have ever seen.
"I just don't understand it at all, you perves
getting off on the rope shit. It's crap, why not
spend more time on hygiene and personal
grooming instead? That's attractive, not acres
of quivering flesh."
"Don't talk about Grady like that!" I teased and
before she could bite my head off, Skinner was
beckoning me to join in. Deep joy. Justine was
hovering pathetically, you know me, I like a bum
burner from time to time, but why make yourself
so vunerable for other people's enjoyment?
Skinner began to wrap red tinsel around the rope-
I suppose to be festive (or ironic).
"Kiss her." He ordered me.
"No!" I said in horror.
"Kiss her." He hissed under his breath.
Personally I'd rather kiss my arse but:
"Sorry." I mumbled and kissed Justine lightly
on her pursed lips. She looked like she had just
had a sip of bleach.
The crowd made a murmuring sound of approval.
I smirked at them, someone laughed. Skinner
glared.
"Keep it professional." He said.
"Right!" I laughed then suddenly, viciously,
Skinner tore off Justine's top to reveal
breasts of course. What were you expecting
the mark of the devil?! However she was boasting
some unusual markings, namely a tattoo that
said 'Serve' , a cigarette burn near her left nipple
and 3 dark bruises on her back.
"Eeee." I said aloud to no one in particular.
"All for you." Said Justine bitterly.
"Huh? I don't get ya?" I leaned forwards so
that she was whispering into my ear.
"It's all for you, all of it, how does it feel to
be so adored?" Again the bitter voice, I still
didn't understand.
Skinner brought forward a small whip which
he cracked making the crowd coo and catcall.
Why catcall? What does that mean? Anyway
you get the picture, shrill arse-holes getting
worked up. Skinner began to lightly slap
Justine's buttocks and back with the whip,
whenever it made contact with her bruises
she flinched.
"How can you do this in front of everyone?"
I said in horror, Justine was not this kind
of girl.
"I told you, it's for you." She smiled again.
"Kiss her." Commanded Skinner, I used this
opportunity for my own agenda.
"Look what shit are you involved in? Is it
drugs? Did you know Pru?"
I think the Pru bit got a reaction, I kissed her
roughly, after all I was acting. She tasted of
breath mints.
"Pru! I never met her, Estelle said that she
was a nice little hobby. I hate you Becka,
you've never done anything worthy of the
love you receive."
The whip cracked very hard against Justine's
back and she cried out in pain. Shit had Skinner
over heard? His hands began to probe around in
her pants, then deliberately he pulled them down.
Can you imagine the crowd? I gave Skinner a
puzzled look, I'd never seen this much nudity
in Thrumz before.
"What are you doing?" I said.
"I'm pleasing my Master." He smiled horribly at
someone standing behind me. I shut my eyes
tightly and turned.
"Hello my dear, enjoying the show?"
Becka Martin

2 comments:

Etoile Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rainex said...

Thank you kind lady!