Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I WANT TO BREAK FREE

I did not want to die like this-I did not want to die
at all, but especially not in a room with a credit
card swiper and two perverts.
"So? Now what? Don't you think I might be missed
eventually, Alex is out there somewhere (where was the
bitch?) and Skinner might be your boy, but he likes me.
I'm sure he wouldn't be too thrilled if you hurt me."
I said wildly.
"Skinner!" Estelle laughed the ice cold manic laugh of
a fruit-loop:"Skinner might like you honey, but he's no
knight in shining armour, he'll do as he's told, ah speak
of the devil." From her tone I could tell there was no
love lost between them. Skinner glared at her and
stared at me in shock. Ditto.
"Are you alright?" He whispered.
"Oh yes! What do you think?" I snarled showing back
molars and he gave me a miserable look. I noticed
Justine cowering behind him, she was nude and
completely stoned. So no help there then-Shit- now
I was in a room with a credit card swipe machine
and four perverts, my luck had to change didn't it?
With all of us crowded in the small space the
temperature began to rise and it was not at all sexy,
more like a breathless, sweaty, reckless feeling of
'something bad is going to happen to me'. Not at all
Christmassy.
I decided the best way to stay alive was to keep
talking (you speak to your enemy constantly and
they realize that you are human like them and
so they don't kill you. Well that is the theory, I
didn't invent it!) So that was what I did:
"Jeff, you know maybe it's not too late for us,
to ah, come to some agreement?" I gave him my
sharp smile, then to Estelle:
"You are lucky having Jeff, he's fab, but then you
are so pretty I can almost understand why he
left me for you ." I gushed.
Justine muttered something like:" Pretty pathetic."
Under her breath. Yep had to agree with that.
"Skinner! What a date this has turned out to be!
Remind me to date you again when I need excitement-
every date is a winner!" (Even though your willy is
like a chipolata) .I was beginning to make myself sick-
besides that everyone was ignoring me. Justine
watched me avidly though , I wished she wasn't naked.
Jeff suddenly and quite viciously punched me in
the stomach winding me, I slipped to the floor as
simply as that. I suppose I was going on a bit.
"Enough talk Becks! Don't you see-this is quality
time now?" Jeff's eyes bulged in his head.
"Jeff?" I whispered between gasps of pain.
He crouched down in front of me:"Yes?"
"You prick." I said and he smacked me across
the temple. I have to say there was nothing
sexy about this sort of pain. Definitely not a
smack on the buttocks with a paddle.
"Master?" Said Skinner with some concern.
"Shut it! Look as I see it, Becka Martin is now a
brand, this might be the original, but let's face it the
template is flawed, we can do better." Jeff shrugged
and pulled me up, my head really hurt and I was pretty
damn sure I had whip lash. I had to keep fighting.
Queen's 'I want to break free' was on repeat play in
my head. I hate that song.
"Tell me Jeff, when did your last brain cell finally die?"
I laughed and spat in his face. Bad move really.

Becka Martin


1 comment:

Tilly said...

Erk! Me so scared!!