Thursday, December 09, 2004

NOT FOR TURNING

Mickey thought I'd be 'turned over' by the enhanced
picture grinning at me from the PC screen. No, I was
merely dismayed (disgusted and angry) but mostly
pissed off. The bastard.
The picture showed Pru naked skinny and elegant
like some sort of thorough-bred mare with her
'Becka hair' tossed wildly. She was pleasuring herself
with something that looked like a root vegetable,
namely a turnip or carrot. In the background you
could see Jeff 'The shit' laughing with his dick in
his hand. Nice.
"Got more." Said Mickey in a voice like a seedy
pimp.
"Do show!" I said sarcastically, there was no love
lost between Mickey and Jeff. But he didn't have
to look so gleeful about it.
The next picture showed Pru laying legs akimbo
(at crimbo! Sorry that was sick) and Estelle-(yes
Stella-face!) was eating away at her snatch like
some freaking vampire!
"I wished I hadn't seen that one! What next?" I asked.
"The nitty-gritty ones are still with the lab-boys.
But needless to say one very married and pervy couple
will find themselves under scrutiny before long!" He rubbed
his hands together, he was getting off on this the sick fuck!
"When? I mean they could be dangerous." And Pru
looked uncannily like me (in an elegant if older way).
That had to mean something. Like me next.
"Don't worry, we're nearly there. You must stay
close to Justine, got a vibe about that one."
"S'all right for you! What am I anyway? Cheap
fucking labour, I aint even a frigging Special Cop,
am I insured or not?"
"Your always be special to me! And you are
covered, if they bump you off Raine will be a
rich woman. Not much longer Becka, I promise
this will be resolved before Christmas."
"Don't tell Raine about it! She'd off me herself!"
(Would I do that? Tee-hee, Rainex)
He reached across and kissed me gently on my
throbbing temple. Then he slipped his hand
down my top. I had a choice here.
"Fuck off!" I sat up abruptly:"We are moving
away from any of that! So please stop touching
me for one bloody second." Jeez you have to
beat some guys off with a stick!
"Alright keep your hair on! Just being friendly-
like! Have another date with Skinner, be nice
to Justine, it's all running just the way I like it."
Mickey smiled a 'smug bastard' smile.
"I don't like the idea of dating Skinner anymore,
he's involved in this crap. It's dirty." I flinched
the guy made my skin crawl now. I've ignored
his texts and calls, Mickey would not be impressed.
Good job I wasn't going to tell him.
"Skinner is a pussycat, you've not got any worries
on that score." Mickey grinned broadly. I bit
my lip, best get it over with-this had been
bugging me for awhile.
"Mick, I should have told you this but Skinner
said that Jeff bats for the other side. That
they had been lovers for want of a better
word." I watched this register on the
Dectective's face.
"No." He shook his head:"Not Jeff. Skinner's
lying, don't know how or why, but he is." He
said firmly.
"You don't know that! Skinner told me!"
"Bullshit-whatever he's up to it aint Jeff's
arse." He said doggedly.
"Have it your own way (you always do)
but I'm worried sick. Every blasted person
I know seems involved in this mess."
"Honey you don't know the half of it!"
Said Mickey ambiguously.
"So tell me."
"Nope-get yourself to a pervert madam!
Go on, phone Skinner, be nice, look pretty."
"You know what Mickey? I worry about
you sometimes, are you sure you've cleared
this with your superiors? Because you are
acting more like a hood then a cop." I had
a point don't you think?
Mickey avoided my eyes.
"I'm a good cop, but I do things my way."
"Megalomaniac!" I hissed and left him to
it. So I shall phone Skinner.
Becka Martin

1 comment:

Etoile Tyler said...

I'm so damn riveted.