Saturday, April 09, 2005

TODAY IS THE DAY IS THE DAY IS THE DAY


Just a quick post-yes today is the day of The Wedding
and also Angela and Justine are getting their union
blessed.
I'm a shit, I've done it again I've slept with that bloody
Micky Staw! Not a lot I can say in my defense, except
that at least I enjoyed it (but that will never stand up
in court).
Alan is on his way to collect us, Ruth is dressed in
a fabulous orange silk shift dress (bit too summery
if you ask me) and a fucked out hat.
Alex and Sean are meeting us there (if they can get
out of bed). Raine and D will not be coming, Raine said
she would rather eat belly button fluff then be in the
same room as Ruthie.
Mal is here bless him (bit sulky though as I made
him wear a suit) and he is chain smoking and getting
very hyper. I am trying to cover my bloody awful
nose with foundation, still look like Gonzo though.
I'm wearing a beautiful, almost Indian cut suit,
3 quarter length trousers and fitted high neck jacket.
I look like a beat up version of Jemima Khan.
I fucked Mickey. I love Alan.
Mickey said to me:"I'm ready to put you first Becks,
before Sharon and the kids. You are my number one
I love you baby." And he meant it.
Have you any idea how many times I had wanted
him to say that?
Bad timing.
Let's get this wedding over, help me Daddy!
Becka M

2 comments:

butterflyuk said...

LOL....belly button, Jemima Khan, and the last sentence - very funny.

Rainex said...

Thanks Butterfly!
I imagine one day
my big mouth will
be the death of me!