Monday, April 25, 2005

FIRE, WATER AND ICE

"Do you think I need to see a sex therapist?"
I asked Mal as we looked at suitable noses in
a copy of Hello. Victoria Beckham's nose looked
rather interesting.
"You see a Sexpert! Oh purleaze! Ye probably
know more then the cunt does anyhow!"
"I might know more about sex, I'm just getting
worried about how much sex I need. It's scary,
I'm like, so out of control." I shuddered at a
photo of Paris Hilton, she looked ok, it was just
that little dog Tink, it had a look of abject terror
in it's eye. Probably hated the media attention, I
felt for it. And strangely it was starting to look
like the Hilton girl. Life's a bitch huh?
"You can never be too thin, too rich or have too
much sex. So shut up, I'm having a friggin famine
at this time." Mal growled and showed his white
teeth in a fearsome scowl. If he wasn't such a poof
I would have been scared.
"Hmm, what do you think about Skinner, I mean
it was so off, I really enjoyed it though."
I shivered remembering it.
Mal licked his top lip:"Tell me again, slowly this
time." What a big pervert.
Well Master Skinner had tied me to a chair
by my wrists in the kitchen, he yanked down
my trousers leaving my g string exposed.
He kissed me roughly and gagged me with
a really stinky scarf, it smelt nasty.
He then whacked me very hard with a rolled up
edition of Vogue. That stiff spine really hurt.
Then he pulled my panties down slowly,
tweaking my pubic hair viciously and
scratching my anus brutally with his thumb
claw.
Then he left me there, for ages! My arms
were beginning to go to sleep and I had
an over whelming need to pee.
30 minutes went by. I began to make
bleating noises and I wiggled my bum
invitingly. He knew the bastard. He went
into the kitchen and returned with
an ice cube and a cup of water.
He resumed his spanking, this time
with the back of his hand, every now and
then he would touch my clit with the
ice. It made it smart and vibrate, so
close I was to coming and also I so badly
needed to pee. I could not do it, pee
here on Ruthies polished kitchen floor how
rude!
But I had little choice, the next minute he was
running, rivulets of cold water down the valley
between my buttocks, it dripped into me
like chinese water torture!
I went with it, feeling my vagina tighten
and spurge and my bladder spill like a
fountain onto the floor.
For one blissful second I felt brilliant,
then I felt dirty and sick.
Skinner had this stupid smug bastard look
on his face. I started to cry.
"First times are always hard. I've got
so much to teach you."
Later when he had left I contemplated
what had happened. Skinner could teach
me, to be what? A professional?
Did I want him to? I turned on the shower
full blast and scrubbed away my shame, then
felt it again as I remembered the hard time
I had given to Angela and Justine when
I had caught them indulging in similar.
Later I felt it again when Ruth came home
drunk and stepped into my puddle which I had
forgotten to clean up.
"Your fucking Sister's dog has pissed on my
floor again! I'm going to kill it, I really am."
She roared.
I felt it was safer at this time to say nothing.
Mal laughed. At least I had cheered him up.

Becka M

3 comments:

Rainex said...

Top tip Miss Macy,
keep the ice-cube very small
and do not apply for too long
or you will lose sensation-
other then that enjoy it!

Rainex said...

LOL-heres to an unholy
Trinity!

Palm Coast Mirrors said...

Thanks for wriiting this