Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"I'LL MISS YOU MOST OF ALL SCARECROW" or
kiss my tootie

Ever danced naked with an octopus? No neither had I
until now.
"Stop it Mickey!" I squealed breathless and practically
knickerless.
"You know you want it you dirty girl!" He bit me very hard
on the collarbone.
"Yowch! That hurt you freak!" I slapped him twice rapidly
on each cheek. That stopped him.
"Blimey you don't pull you're shots do you?" He gave me
a baleful look.
"What the fuck do you want Straw?" I straightened my
clothes all the time aware that my nipples were standing out
like doorknobs and my pussy was throbbing in anticipation.
Down girl!
"I'll cut to the chase, I hear that a small Gender Bender
wedding is in the offing. Special guests, very special political
guests with very sexy illegitimate daughters."
Fuckedy fuck!
"I don't know what you mean." I said primly.
"I bugged your phone sweetcakes, Daddy is being investigated
for 'resting' money that belongs to his constituency in
his account in the Caymen Islands. How thrilled I was to
hear you're little name involved in this one." He smiled at me,
oh how I could have smashed his lovely teeth down his
pigging throat!
"I don't know what you mean, really I don't." This was true.
"I'm sure Patrick hasn't done anything wrong." ( Was I?)
"Please Mick don't mess this up for me, I've only just
met the guy. He's fantastic."
I could see a muscle flex in his cheek, oh those beefy guys!
"I'll think on this girl, I'll think hard, talking of hard
get down on your knees there's a love."
"Fuck you!" I snapped.
"I'll do that too." He assured me.
"It's like this Mickey, I'm with Alan now and I'm trying
to be good this time, you are the sexiest man I know,
but please don't tempt me."
"I'm not tempting you, this is an order, now get you're
knickers off and sit on my face!" He pulled off his
t-shirt to reveal a six pack which was frankly lickable.
"No Mick!" I said and started to back off, all the while
he stripped more clothes off until he stood there naked
and unabashed like an advert for Rent-A-Dick.
He smiled like a cobra.
"Oh you bastard!" I said as his hands found my breasts.
"I missed you most of all Becky (Becky!!!) you and
you're golden cunt. What's going on with the nose
though?"
I touched my nose, I'd removed the splint myself, that
Anna Friel Stuff had really got to me. I looked like
Gonzo off the Muppet Show. Bent and beaky.
That was like a wake up call except I didn't wake up.
I merely fell deeper into hell.
"I hate you, you can kiss my tootie!" I spat in his face.
"I'll do that too, by the way love, I love you madly."

Beck Mmmmmm

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Damn, I don't know Scarecrow, do I? Guess I'll have to read back posts to catch up. I don't want to miss any of the fun..

Rainex said...

No it's just my bad humour
Lindy! Scarecrow was the one
Dorothy missed most of all
when she left Oz. I guess
Mickey Straw (Straw-scarecrow
geddit!) is really the one
Becka most misses.

Etoile Tyler said...

I used to be obsessed with The Wizard of Oz. I'd make my Mama braid my hair and call me Dorothy. I was three.

Rainex said...

I was the same Etoile, now
when I watch it I see the
campness, the glamour and
it's slightly spooky as well!
They should remake it with
tim Burton as director-that
would be good, or maybe Roger
Walters!