Saturday, April 16, 2005

ALL THE YOUNG DUDES

The very trite and let's face it (boring) marriage
vows were said, I stifled the urge to show everyone
my tonsils in a spectacular yawn.
I especially liked the bit when Patrick pushed Justine
off his arm like you would a bird dropping.
"And the rings?" Said the vapid faced vicar looking at me
like I should have known about them.
"Oh we decided not to have traditional rings."
Whispered Justine, she leaned forwards to the
clergyman. "We had nipple rings fitted last week instead,
more intimate and believe it or not, the link."
Vic's face went the colour of old coffee. I gagged,
Patrick snorted, ah he was a snorter like me!
After the dreadful photos, us smiling inanely and
Mal following me around like some predatory
gay-dog, it was time for the reception.
"Who is that greasy article?" He said in disgust as
he looked at Skinner:"He is positively shiny!"
I explained the Skinner episode.
"You had sex with that?" Mal grinned, oh it was such
a hoot for him, the pansy!
"Yeah and I've had sex with him:" I pointed to Max:
"And him, the Bruce Willis clone, also Ruthie, Angela
and I regularly mate with Alan. Anything else you
would like to know?" I snapped.
"No I think that is quite enough!" Said Mal.

Becka M

2 comments:

butterflyuk said...

You know, I certainly haven't lived. I would have never ever thought of this idea of the new wedding rings.

Rainex said...

After I had written it-it grossed
even me out!