Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I HATE YOU BUTTER!


"Skinner! What are you doing here?" I hissed
into his smug, shiny face.
"Like the nose, adds character. I'm here for
the wedding, what else? Remember I did know
Justine intimately."
"Well keep out of my way! Don't let Alan see
you, his ex-wife was Pru? " My turn to smile as his
face went the colour of melted butter. He shuffled off like
a meth-suited him.
"Who was that?" Said Alan and his eyes were
narrowed. Mal looked over his shoulder like a
ginger parrott.
"He were greasy!" He said in disgust.
"Ah just a friend of one of the Brides, nothing to
worry about!" I laughed and kissed Alan's cheek.
I pulled my tongue out a Mal though.
Everyone was bunching up, must be time soon.
Then a man in a suit said:
"Becka Martin, Sir Patrick Beamish can you
come this way please?"
Time to get the Brides, Patrick winked at
me and we were ushered off into a sideroom.
"Love the suit." Said Patrick.
"And you look very smart!" I beamed at him.
"Becka the nose really is a problem you know?"
He said meaningfully. I nodded sadly.
Then another man entered the room a man
who I could have cheerfully punched in the
bollocks.
Mickey Straw!
"Sir the Bride is ready for you now." No
eye contact with me at all.
"Who is he?" I said to Patrick (yes I was
playing stupid, probably far too well).
"Don't be silly dear, this is Detective Sgt
Michael Straw to whom you are acquainted.
He is acting as my security incase anything
goes amiss." And I knew from his tone that he
knew everything about me and Mick. But did
he know that Mickey was investigating him?
Mickey gave me the worst shit-kicking
grin I had ever seen. I hate him.
I blushed hideously, but there was no time to
dwell on it. The wedding had started.

BECKA MMM

p.s the title is cryptic but someone out there
knows what it means! Rainexxx

No comments: