Saturday, October 23, 2004

SKINNER

So here is what happened, Mickey Straw turned up
at Ruth's with GirlCop in tow (I'd have to ask her
name it was only polite).
"You two can disappear for starters!" He said to Ruth
and Alex.
"Charming!" Snarled Alex and tossed her new Kelis
curls.
"Little git." Sniped Ruth and pulled out her tongue.
"Yeah-yeah." Said Mickey and sat down on the
sofa, lighting on route a cigarette. GirlCop stared at
him avidly (was he slipping her the old truncheon or
what?) "Right Becks, we are delighted that Skinner
is taking you on a date, you will be in the right place
for a little digging!" His eyes sparkled, in that scary
way people do when they are off on one.
"How dangerous is this? Is Skinner the one you are
after? He's not the one....Pru...shit." I ran my hand
through the new and surprisingly silky locks (these
were from India apparently).
"Calm your knickers down! We have no reason to
suspect Skinner at all-though obviously you have to
be careful he may be involved. All we know for
definite and for sure is that Thrumz is a gateway
to somewhere else."
"Sounds spooky! I can hear the Dr Who music
already!" I laughed, he didn't laugh back and GirlCop
was biting her lip Ruth style.
"Don't be silly-by gateway is I think that Thrumz leads
to another darker scene. Skinner may not be involved,
but he surely knows something. This is what you have
to find out."
"Oh easy then! You expect me to do is this in one
night?" I stood with my arms akimbo (just because
it's a funny word and I like writing it).
"No! Like everything else, your going to have to
work at this, make Skinner think that you like him,
dare I say it, you might even have to have sex with
him." Mickey looked so worried-bless him!
"Oh I see." I turned (namely to hide my smile):
"He is not unattractive, maybe it wouldn't be too
bad." Go tiger!
"It's S&M though." said GirlCop:"Do you think you
will be ok? Do you want me to come with you?"
I stared at this young girl, she must have been all
of twenty-two!"
"Look hon, I'm a bit old to take a friend on a date
with me! Especially someone I don't even know
their name!"
"I'm Kate Hemming." She said primly:"I didn't
mean your date, I meant if you get further into
the scene, I'll come with you."
I looked at Mickey:"You want to watch her!"
"Yeah I know!" He said an winked.
Kate blushed furiously, me and Mickey laughed like
jaded old codgers. Which of course we are.

So that was me set for friday, so basically I had
to make Skinner think that I was the best thing since
.....nipple clamps.
He sat at a table looking as weird, sexy and crazy
as when I had seen him the last time. The only
difference is that his contact lenses were bright
red. Nice touch as if I wasn't nervous enough.
I was wearing a bustier (bustier being the operative
word as I could not be any flatter) Ruth had painted a
little brown valley down my breasts to give the illusion
of fullness. The top was a fuschia pink and as always
I wore my skanky leather trousers with completely
mental and metal high heels. With my long hair
tied into a high pony tail and my eyebrows shaved off
and drawn higher-I looked a complete bitch.
Skinner saw me and smiled.
"Ah Becka, I'd forgotten how lovely you are." He
kissed my hand ending this with a flick of his
tongue. Cute.
"You look good too Skinner, ah I mean Master
Skinner." I hated saying this so much! But it seemed
to thrill my crotch area.
"Your learning!" He said warmly and stroked my face,
his metal finger nails felt both scary and sexy on
my skin. "Would you like a drink?"
"Yeah! Thanks, I'll have a vodka with lemonade and
lime please."
I drummed my black nails on the table, how could
I keep ahead of the game, find out what Mickey
wanted and keep Skinner interested and more
importantly-stay alive?
Stay tuned.
Becka Martin


1 comment:

Foxsden said...

Gah! no eyebrows