Monday, October 18, 2004

CRYPTIC STYLEY

"Why did she have a battery up her arse anyway?"
Said Sister-Thing Raine.
"Assault and battery? Boom boom!" I laughed.
"Very fucking funny!" Raine punched me in the arm.
"But not, sweetheart as funny as your hair!" I inhaled my
ciggie and let a stream of smoke glide through my nose
like a sexy dragon.
"Very sexy-like a diesel. Now Becka what is to happen
next? And should you be doing this blog, when Pru's
killer might be reading it?" Raine's eye's were freaking
me out.
"Hell no! Nobody reads this much anyway! I think that
it is safe (for now!) but I might do this from a cyber-cafe
just in case." See? What a hero I am!
"Are you sure you can manage without me? Turning it on,
thinking, you know, the usual?" Raine said.
"Mmm, maybe not, but I don't want to put you at risk
if I get followed, not with D and Aidan."
"Hmm, didn't think of that, I know! I'll bring my laptop
and come to you!"
"Deal!" We chinked our NY city mugs together, see the
Martin's do get it right sometimes.

Well the diddly-dealing is this-Mickey Straw wants me
to follow in Pru's footsteps, this is the girl that was following
mine! Those this sound like one of those quantum thingies
or just bloody confusing, 'cos I'll go with the latter everytime.
I first have to resolve myself to splitting up from Alan, 'cos:
1./He screwed Pru
2./He made 'The Shit' seem like Santa Claus
3./He wouldn't do the hot wax stuff
4./There is no 4 at present, but suggestions are always
appreciated.

The face on it! Alan looked as if he was the hurt party! Cheeky!
"I cannot believe that you are leaving me! Not after all
we've been through." He snarled. The twins were obviously
in hiding, but I knew that they were listening from behind
their door. Which was kind of reassuring.
"Look Alan, I love you! But you are one crazy bastard and
you've dogged me with that Pru, how could you? So consider
this anyway you want it, but I'm leaving. Ruth's on the way
to collect me."
I definitely heard the twins when I mentioned Ruth's name,
talk about besotted. Alan looked uncomfortable.
"Oh not her now! I can't stand the bitch, she is the cause of
most of this anyway." He ran his hand through his hair,
careful, I thought, it did look thinner.
"You can't blame anyone for this other then yourself, Ruth
didn't put your dick in Pru's snatch now did she?" I said
sweetly.
"Oh why do you have to talk like that!" He groaned, I heard
Quinn (I think) giggle from behind his door.
"Because swearing and being vulgar makes me feel grown
up:" The doorbell sounded:"Ruthie!"
I opened the door, meanwhile in this 5 second interlude,
the twins burst into the hall like Vogue male models and
Alan had a complete nervy. Ruthie entered as all femme
fatales do, smoking, smelling of perfume and wearing her
best 'Give it to me baby' heels.
She looked at us assembled oddities.
"Do you know, I've slept with every one of you?" She said
in her chirpy cockney voice. Well the guys didn't, Alan looked
at his cousins in disgust and the boys looked at me with new
eyes. Sexy ones.
So back to being a lodger with the girls, I haven't lived with
Ruthie and Alex for a longtime. God help me.
Becka Martin

No comments: