Thursday, October 21, 2004

NITTY GRITTY

"Come on Becks, I never liked the bastard much
anyway!" Said Ruth enthusiastically.
"But you fucked him." Reminded Alex (always the
level-headed one in these situations).
"Oh yeah! But I didn't enjoy it and he is a bit of a loser
really." I glared at Ruth:"Sorry! I know you liked
him and all, but I expect you can do much better, the
twins for a start! They kind of work as a tag team,
a bit like synchronized swimmers with tongues."
"Alan is and will always be, the love of my life, how
does that compare to a couple of pretty boys with the
morals of alleycats?" I snapped.
"Pretty fairly actually! Love is alright, but hot sex
with the right person can be far better then all that
airy fairy stuff!" Ruth began to remove my matted
hair extensions. How I would miss them! Olga you
did not lose your hair in vain.
"Mmm, your hair is in terrible shape! I'll trim it
and put in somemore lengths." She set to work.
"We should cremate your hair, have a little ceremony
and lay it to rest-don't you think Becks?" Said Alex
thoughtfully as she licked the remainder of a
tirimisu out of it's container.
"Yeah good idea!" Said Ruth:"We can do that at the
same time we say farewell to my fucking used panty
liner- such a friend that was to me at the end of my last
period!" Her voice dripped with sarcasm.
"You are one sick little cunt Ruth!" Laughed Alex.
"Yeah? Well you two are getting sillier by the day,
haunted hair, stupid boyfriends with problems and now
we have a bonefide killer on the lose! Get a fucking grip
both of you!" Scolded Ruth, Alex looked at me and
rolled her eyes, I shrugged, whatever!
Then my mobile sounded, of all people, Master Skinner!
"Hello Becka." His voice sent shivers down my spine
(straight to somewhere much more important!)
"Hello Skinner! I've been meaning to phone you, but
I've been busy with work and stuff (murder enquiries,
boyfriend problems etc well I didn't tell him this part!)
Really glad you phoned though." I think my voice was
just a tad too keen. What do you think?
"Master Skinner to you! How many times do I have to
say it? Would you like to meet me for a drink at Thrumz?"
Yes! Yes! Yes! You can ride me like a horse! But I said:
"Maybe, sounds interesting? When were you thinking of
this?"
"No time like the present-how about tonight?" His voice
had a real spark to it, I wanted to see what was under
those leather trews!
"Um can I put you on hold a sec? Someone's at the door?"
I said and frantically looked at the girls for help.
"Oh is he the one who trussed me up like a chicken? You've
got to be joking Becks!" Said Ruth.
Alex frowned:" I can't really comment as I haven't met
or seen the bloke, just do what you want Becks!"
"Oh very helpful!" I hissed at them, right-compromise!
"Sorry about that Master:"Ruth put her fingers down her
throat and made retching sounds, I kicked her skinny arse:
"Look I'd love to go out with you tonight, but I'm really
tired, could we make it tomorrow night? Fridays always
better isn't it?" My voice did sound a bit weedy, but there
you go. "That's a shame! Look I think friday will be ok, I'll
need to check and phone you back. Take care, oh and it
suits you." His voice was delicious!
"What suits me?"
"You calling me Master, very cute. And sexy."
I blushed wildly, the girls noticed too.
"Don't get used to it!" I hung up and panted in
relief, everything with Skinner was so intense!
Before anyone could say anything, the phone rang
again.
"Look I'm not calling you Master all the time! " I
laughed.
"Should bloody hope not you daft bint!" Mickey bloody
Straw. "Mickey! What do you want?" I was not in the
mood for his foolishness or anymore police stuff.
"Becka we've bugged you phone, we just listened in to
your conversation with 'Right Said Fred', very interesting,
just what we wanted. I'm coming over."
Which was just what I did not want to hear.
Becka Martin

No comments: