Tuesday, October 05, 2004

SHIT STREET

Alan went in for questioning early this morning, I
sat like the skanky, chain-smoking girlfriend that I am
trying to make sense of it all.
Turns out Pru was found hanging by her cleaning woman
(get her!) at first they though it was some weird, Michael
Hutchence style sex game that had got out of hand. But
apparently, she had bruises, scratches and something
inserted into her rectum that was not normally found
there. Namely a large, fucked-out battery. Nice touch. Also
there was indications that she had been dead before she was
hung. Alan's prints were found at the scene and things were
not looking good.
"Why were your prints there?" I said in a voice that implied
the police would have nothing on me if he'd fucked her.
"I keep in touch with Pru, you know that, I've nothing
to hide." I didn't like his tone at all!
"I'm not saying you offed the bitch, but they said your
mucky paws were everywhere, just what the fuck is going
on?"
"You are so selfish." He said in the kind of school teacher's
voice that made you feel like you had a skid-mark in your
pants.
"That's not working Al! I wants some answers now!" My
voice was raised to a squeaky shrill, which was not very
attractive.
"I also want some answers." I turned Mickey Straw stood
there with Girl Cop and his face was grim, not an iota of
lechery.
"Mickey! Can you make some sense of it for me? Do you
think that Alan did it?" I made girl-eyes at him.
He sighed deeply and ruffled my possessed hair.
"Rebecca Martin you are under arrest, anything you say
may be....................."


Because of situations beyond our control at
madbecka HQ we will have to suspend all
correspondence until further notice.
(About 2 weeks should do it)

Raine (Sister-thing)

1 comment:

Tilly said...

Eep!

See, she'd have been better dumping Alan and just boinking the twins' brains out. Much more fun, and no competition from Pru.