Wednesday, January 12, 2005

OVER

"Go Go Go!" Shouted Mickey, everyone was flailing
about, I heard CopGirl screaming at Estelle, people
were scrambling over me and I felt clumsy boots
hit my rib cage. I was more then aware that Justine
was at this stage (completely) dead and not in a jokey
dead-girl sort of way.
"Help me!" I screamed, but it only came out like a
whisper. One of the cops removed his helmet and
started to give Justine mouth-to-mouth, I felt her
weight lift from me and I felt so cold, so alone.
"It's ok Becka, it's finished." Said Mickey, he pulled
me up and cradled me to him, I was propped up
like a scarecrow. Jeff had a nasty cut to his eye-brow
(later I would find out that Mickey had hit him
with his rifle butt). Estelle was a spitting, screaming
dervish. Cop Girl had her hands full there.
Skinner woke up and groaned:
"Let me die!" He says, no one listens.
Angela had a flesh wound, but is ok, she is stroking
Justine's hair and saying:
"Ok my baby, it'll be ok."More to herself then Justine.
"I got her back!" Said the Cop with Justine:"She's
losing a lot of blood though."
"Ambulance's are on the way." Said Mickey:"Sorry
I was late." He whispers to me:"Sharon went into
labour, another girl." He kissed my forehead.
"Good." I said. And it was.
Alex and Grady suddenly arrived with Neck the
Bodyguard looking decidedably put-out.
"What is this mess?" Demanded Grady.
"Are you the proprietor?" Says CopGirl.
Grady looks shifty, he looks at the sex toys,
the blood, me.
"That depends." Then to Jeff:"What is this
nastiness you've brought to my crib?" And loftily
kicks him in the bollocks.
Alex is crying:"She'll be alright? Beck's honey!"
"Fine." I said and the swirly lights in my head take
me to peaceful oblivion.

Becka Martin
p.s check out my links (thanks Etoile and Kaz!)

2 comments:

Etoile Tyler said...

Look at that! You did it! I'm can't even imagine what will happen next.

Rainex said...

CHEERS!!